Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
xWhereAmI? wrote:RIFA I read your review and now I feel stupid. Sorry for jumping to conclusions. Good review BTW. I agreed with most of it.
Don't worry. Sorry if I sounded rude. I don't hate Whedon and I obviously don't hate Marvel. It's just that I'm tired of seeing some people around here making no sense and resuming to only blindly praise. It gets a little frustrating at times considering that the guys who do this have no idea what they are talking about and they are on this forum mostly to troll and to stir shit up with their attitudes as plain fanboys because much fucks about The Dark Knight Rises are not given from their side at all.
PS: Is it confirmed that Thanos speaks to
Annihilus
in the credits?
Hmm.. thinking about this.

It is very possible that
Thanos used Loki because he knew Loki would fail. He wanted the Cube back to Asgard so he could have an "in" to Odin's Treasury and get the Gauntlet. So in second movie he'll probably use Annihilus to fight The Avengers without Thor on Earth while he'll fight Thor in Asgard. He'll get his Gautnlet... Annihilus would fail and this way they'll set up for the 3rd Avengers and final battle...

RIFA wrote:
xWhereAmI? wrote:RIFA I read your review and now I feel stupid. Sorry for jumping to conclusions. Good review BTW. I agreed with most of it.
Don't worry. Sorry if I sounded rude. I don't hate Whedon and I obviously don't hate Marvel. It's just that I'm tired of seeing some people around here making no sense and resuming to only blindly praise. It gets a little frustrating at times considering that the guys who do this have no idea what they are talking about and they are on this forum mostly to troll and to stir shit up with their attitudes as plain fanboys because much fucks about The Dark Knight Rises are not given from their side at all.
PS: Is it confirmed that Thanos speaks to
Annihilus
in the credits?
Hmm.. thinking about this.

It is very possible that
Thanos used Loki because he knew Loki would fail. He wanted the Cube back to Asgard so he could have an "in" to Odin's Treasury and get the Gauntlet. So in second movie he'll probably use Annihilus to fight The Avengers without Thor on Earth while he'll fight Thor in Asgard. He'll get his Gautnlet... Annihilus would fail and this way they'll set up for the 3rd Avengers and final battle...
That would be interesting. And lol @ all who think you are Marvel hater. Now gotta google for this Annicunnigulus guy.
gib sigs

Gonna be the best new film of all time when it comes out :tooexcited:

At least we still got this thread. :-D

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:At least we still got this thread. :-D
Watch yourself.

solo2001 wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:At least we still got this thread. :-D
Watch yourself.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
solo2001 wrote:Watch yourself.
That GIF is awesome! Image

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
solo2001 wrote: Watch yourself.
Hey das my gif!

Oh yeah, forgot about this. Hopefully there will be some concrete news on the sequel as the summer progresses.