Ant-Man (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
BlairCo wrote:Could this mean Nathan Fillion is Ant-Man?

Fillion should of played Hawkeye. Obviously Renner is a great actor... it is just he really wasn't needed for that role. Fillion is good and he has his show but he never broke out big in the movie scene and this could of helped a lot.

Allstar wrote:
BlairCo wrote:Could this mean Nathan Fillion is Ant-Man?

Fillion should of played Hawkeye. Obviously Renner is a great actor... it is just he really wasn't needed for that role. Fillion is good and he has his show but he never broke out big in the movie scene and this could of helped a lot.
There's so many roles Fillion could play: Ant-Man, Hawkeye, Green Lantern, Nathan Drake.

this is gonna be brilliant

For fucks sake, Nathan Fillion does not need to be every god damn superhero. I am sick an tired of people throwing him in there all the time, whether it's Green Lanter, Green Arrow, Ant-Man, Batman(Yep, several people) or anyone else. For fucks sake, he's a solid actor, but this is just dumb.

The magic word is Edgar Wright. He's behind it, I'm watching it.

FirelordSylar wrote:For fucks sake, Nathan Fillion does not need to be every god damn superhero. I am sick an tired of people throwing him in there all the time, whether it's Green Lanter, Green Arrow, Ant-Man, Batman(Yep, several people) or anyone else. For fucks sake, he's a solid actor, but this is just dumb.
He just doesn't get enough credit as an actor. He's really good, he has charisma, he just needs to play more roles. If he ends up playing a superhero it would be awesome, that's all we're saying.

I'm not denying his acting chops, I'm frustrated with the fact that every time a superhero film gets brought up, people instantly throw him out there. With Green Lantern I could forgive, it's a role he's wanted for a long time.

Anyway, it was brought up a couple years ago that Alan Tudyk was almost cast at one point, and tbh, I would love that. He is a great actor, and have heard he'd really like the role.

If Edgar Wright is doing this, I have to see it.

Edgar says he hopes to shoot this later this year.