Raging Bull 2 (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
http://www.moviehole.net/201253775-excl ... g-underway
Casting is underway, and production begins in June, on “Raging Bull II”.
Based on the book “Raging Bull II” by Chris Anderson, Sharon McGehee and Jake LaMotta, the film is said to serve as a companion piece to the Martin Scorsese film and is both a prequel and sequel to the events depicted in the latter.
Robert De Niro is not reprising the role of LaMotta. William Forsythe, who played opposite De Niro in “Once Upon a Time in America” (and also reprised De Niro’s Al Capone role for a TV spin-off of “The Untouchables” in the early ’90s), has inherited the gloves.
:|

Are. You. Serious.

Raging Bull II: Bull Harder

and now i'm done with this thread.

2?
2??
just a 2 at the end of t... no nvm forget i said anything

That's it. I've had it. I'm fucking done with Hollywood.

You cannot, I repeat, you cannot make a goddamn sequel to Raging fucking Bull. It's one of the best films ever made and should be left untouched. Scorsese is probably vomiting diarrhea from the horror.
This is just a crappy direct-to-DVD film that will be forgotten very soon though, luckily.

ragul712 wrote:That's it. I've had it. I'm fucking done with Hollywood.

You cannot, I repeat, you cannot make a goddamn sequel to Raging fucking Bull. It's one of the best films ever made and should be left untouched. Scorsese is probably vomiting diarrhea from the horror.
This is just a crappy direct-to-DVD film that will be forgotten very soon though, luckily.
To be fair, the original book DID sort of have a sequel, though written by a different author.
http://www.amazon.com/Raging-Bull-II-Co ... 0818404078

But yeah, this is just plain dumb. Even for Hollywood. I mean, it wasn't even really a big box office hit, so there's literally no reason.

SilverHeart wrote:I mean, it wasn't even really a big box office hit, so there's literally no reason.
If it was that still would make zero sense. Titanic was the highest grosser of all time and you don't see anyone adding shit to it.

Except that re-release 8-)

Is McG directing? :tooexcited:

Sounds like fun, count me in.