Jobs (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
This better be a joke, Noah Wyle is a much better choice.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Allstar wrote:
RIFA wrote: Must suck to not see there is no difference between Jesse Eisenberg and Mark Zuckerberg (portrayed by Jesse Eisenberg). :(
Mark Zuckerberg is cocky, agressive, arrogant and a smartass while Jesse is an awkward, shy and nervous person. No difference you say? :roll: So actually it is not a variation of himself, it is actually quite the opposite of his personality but what does someone who just agrees with talli's opinions know? I'll give you a hint....
nothing.
Thanks for playing try again.
You forgot to mention that Mark Zuckerberg was also a awkward, shy, and nervous person. Arrogance, cockiness, aggressiveness, are all part of anyone's behavior at one point. Therefore they are variations of the same character. Jesse just played himself angry, arrogant, and so on.

You still don't understand acting allstarr. Just because Jesse might not be arrogant in real life and he was arrogant in the movie that doesn't necessarily mean that he acted like an arrogant person. Nope. That could very well mean that he simple showed his arrogant side (which anyone has). Acting is not being arrogant. Acting is taking your arrogant side and change it, manipulate it, give it nuances that only your character would understand. If you're not doing that then you're playing yourself in different emotional circumstances.

Mark Zuckerberg was not shy number one. He was certainly never nervous, yes he was awkward but it is in a totally different way than Jesse. Maybe you are the one who doesn't understand acting when you have to copy other peoples opinions cough talli caough. Your a big boy Rifa you can come up with your own conclusions. I do not understand acting because I found Jesse incredibly impressive and you didn't? Last I checked the vast majority of people found him incredibly impressive except you which you stole from talli. Shocker.

Allstar wrote:Maybe you are the one who doesn't understand acting when you have to copy other peoples opinions cough talli caough.
I'm not even going to argue. It's common sense. :lol: :lol: Talli would agree with it because it's the truth. It was my opinion from the beginning. Jesse was perfect in the role but not thanks to his acting skills. Just like George Clooney was perfect for Up In the Air because it was a character written for him.

The difference between Ashton as Jobs and Jesse as Zuckerberg is that Ashton needs to transform.

RIFA wrote::lol: :lol: Talli would agree with it because it's the truth.
Yup you and talli are the only people who understand acting, all the millions of people who thought he was amazing do not know shit. Get off fantasy island.
Last edited by Allstar on April 1st, 2012, 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allstar wrote:
RIFA wrote::lol: :lol: Talli would agree with it because it's the truth.
Yup you and talli are the only people who understand acting all the millions of people who though he was amazing do not know shit. Get off fantasy island.
You must have a problem reading someone's posts.

I said he was fantastic in the role. Just that it wasn't because of his acting skills but because the role was almost identical to his gimmick.

BlairCo wrote:Also, isn't Aaron Sorkin penning the script? Hopefully Kutcher can keep up with his dialogue.
No. This is a different one from the Sony/Sorkin project.

I could see it, but he's not a very good actor...

TalkOnCorners wrote:
BlairCo wrote:Also, isn't Aaron Sorkin penning the script? Hopefully Kutcher can keep up with his dialogue.
No. This is a different one from the Sony/Sorkin project.
Maybe there is still hope for a good Tucci/Wyle Steve Jobs Biopic.

RIFA, when playing real people the actor shouldn't stress to play how they are in reality, but how they perceive them in their imagination.