Jobs (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
akv1984 wrote:Sure they look alike but looking like someone does not guarantee a good performance.
The fact that it's Ashton Kutcher guarantees that it'll be a horrible performance

cassm wrote:
akv1984 wrote:Sure they look alike but looking like someone does not guarantee a good performance.
The fact that it's Ashton Kutcher guarantees that it'll be a horrible performance
But remember when Jesse Eisenberg, an actor nobody liked, was cast as Mark Zuckerberg for a film nobody cared about at the time, but he then recieved critical acclaim and was Nominated for Best Actor.

BlairCo wrote:
cassm wrote:
But remember when Jesse Eisenberg, an actor nobody liked, was cast as Mark Zuckerberg for a film nobody cared about at the time, but he then recieved critical acclaim and was Nominated for Best Actor.
True point. Although Eisenberg was a pretty good actor beforehand. I liked him in Zombieland.

Please oh for the love of God let this be a vulgar, sinful April Fool's Prank.

BlairCo wrote:
cassm wrote:
True. But, on the other hand, Jesse Eisenberg wasn't special in The Social Network anyway. He played a very well known variation of himself. Andrew Garfield was the one who impressed me not Jesse.

Jesse was just lucky enough that the role was made for him since he's such a huge dork.

RIFA wrote:True. But, on the other hand, Jesse Eisenberg wasn't special in The Social Network anyway. He played a very well known variation of himself. Andrew Garfield was the one who impressed me not Jesse.

Jesse was just lucky enough that the role was made for him since he's such a huge dork.
Must suck to be wrong.

If this movie is made, then Noah Wyle should play Steve Jobs.

Allstar wrote:
RIFA wrote:True. But, on the other hand, Jesse Eisenberg wasn't special in The Social Network anyway. He played a very well known variation of himself. Andrew Garfield was the one who impressed me not Jesse.

Must suck to be wrong.
Must suck to not see there is no difference between Jesse Eisenberg and Mark Zuckerberg (portrayed by Jesse Eisenberg). :(

RIFA wrote:
Allstar wrote: Must suck to be wrong.
Must suck to not see there is no difference between Jesse Eisenberg and Mark Zuckerberg (portrayed by Jesse Eisenberg). :(
Mark Zuckerberg is cocky, agressive, arrogant and a smartass while Jesse is an awkward, shy and nervous person. No difference you say? :roll: So actually it is not a variation of himself, it is actually quite the opposite of his personality but what does someone who just agrees with talli's opinions know? I'll give you a hint....
nothing.
Thanks for playing try again.

Fucking Hollywood.