Anchorman 2 (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
EXCLUSIVE: The sequel finally came together today. The comedy Anchorman 2 will be produced under mogul Judd Apatow’s banner. Adam McKay will direct as well as write the script with Will Ferrell who will star again as Ron Burgundy along with the 2004 original’s castmembers Steve Carell and Paul Rudd. Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy had been a DreamWorks production but Paramount took over the project after DreamWorks 2.0 departed the studio. Gee, I used to own the complete set of Anchorman booblehead dolls and finally gave them away because I didn’t think they’d ever be worth anything. Dumb, dumb, dumb!
http://www.deadline.com/2012/03/will-fe ... chorman-2/

I love the first one and with everyone back I am fully on board for the sequel!

Fantastic! I loved the first film. This could be hilarious.

Let the games begin! Hiyooooo!

I liked the first, and this could have a chance of being good. Pretty cool.

This will be the greatest film of all time.

2013 now looks incredibly awesome.

I actually think they should just leave it alone. It was funny, but if they do another one I think the novelty will wear off.
Why you lurking my page brah?

Will Farrell has always been hated; when he's funny, he's really funny, when he's bad, it is painful to watch. But he has been getting better over the past few years.

BlairCo wrote:Will Farrell has always been hated; when he's funny, he's really funny, when he's bad, it is painful to watch. But he has been getting better over the past few years.
When is he bad?