Anchorman 2 (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Addicted2Movies wrote:
Will Ferrell = lmfao

James Marsden joins the cast
James Marsden is the latest cast member to join Will Ferrell & Co. in Anchorman: The Legend Continues. While plot details have been kept largely under wraps, sources tell Deadline he’ll play a rival anchor and nemesis to Ferrell’s Ron Burgundy in the sequel. Secrecy has been high as production ramps up for a March shoot in Atlanta, although Christina Applegate slipped news of Kristen Wiig’s casting on Twitter earlier this month. Adam McKay is directing for Gary Sanchez Productions and Apatow Productions with much of the original Anchorman cast reprising their roles, including Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, and David Koechner. Paramount releases the pic December 20, 2013.

Up next for Marsden is Universal’s 2 Guns with Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg, followed by Lee Daniels’ The Butler in which he plays JFK. He just wrapped Walk Of Shame opposite Elizabeth Banks. Marsden is repped by Brillstein Entertainment Partners and WME.
http://www.deadline.com/2013/02/james-m ... chorman-2/

Looks Like John C. Reilly Will Be Popping Up In Anchorman 2
Prep and early photography on Anchorman 2 seems to be underway in Atlanta, Georgia right now. Several members of the cast and crew have been seen out and about in the area – though not so far in costume. We’ll have to wait a little longer for our first paparazzi shots of those tremendous styles, I’m afraid.

And then one Atlanta casting agency today sent out the following casting call:

Do you look like John C. Reilly? We’re seeking a caucasian male, 6’2″, any age. THIS SHOOTS TOMORROW, FEB 28th. Please submit your stats and 3 photos to [email protected] with the subject line JOHNNY DOUBLE.

Best guess is that they’ll be shooting a scene with Reilly tomorrow, fitting into his schedule. I’m under the impression that he doesn’t have a huge role in the film. Adam McKay has already talked about how he wants the cast of this sequel to be wall-to-wall high-quality, slam-dunking players. Even still, Reilly might stand out as one of the best.
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/02/27/ ... chorman-2/

Awesome... and James Marsden is hilarious, I really got the wrong idea after the X-Men movies

nolannolanchrischris wrote:Looks Like John C. Reilly Will Be Popping Up In Anchorman 2
Prep and early photography on Anchorman 2 seems to be underway in Atlanta, Georgia right now. Several members of the cast and crew have been seen out and about in the area – though not so far in costume. We’ll have to wait a little longer for our first paparazzi shots of those tremendous styles, I’m afraid.

And then one Atlanta casting agency today sent out the following casting call:

Do you look like John C. Reilly? We’re seeking a caucasian male, 6’2″, any age. THIS SHOOTS TOMORROW, FEB 28th. Please submit your stats and 3 photos to [email protected] with the subject line JOHNNY DOUBLE.

Best guess is that they’ll be shooting a scene with Reilly tomorrow, fitting into his schedule. I’m under the impression that he doesn’t have a huge role in the film. Adam McKay has already talked about how he wants the cast of this sequel to be wall-to-wall high-quality, slam-dunking players. Even still, Reilly might stand out as one of the best.
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/02/27/ ... chorman-2/

Awesome... and James Marsden is hilarious, I really got the wrong idea after the X-Men movies

Forum Pro
Law