American Hustle (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
TalkOnCorners wrote:I need to read the script again because I can't really remember much (I just did a search for "mayor" and that was the name that came up). Based on the number of pages his name appeared on, it's smaller than Mel (conman) and Boyle (FBI) but it looks like a decent sized role. Most of his scenes are with Bale and a few with Cooper. The two leads are definitely Bale and Cooper. Amy's role is pretty small but it won't surprise me if Russell beefed it up like what he did with her character in The Fighter.
Great. This works for me except I wish Renner stayed in the Cooper role and got Damon for the all american mayor.

TalkOnCorners wrote:I need to read the script again because I can't really remember much (I just did a search for "mayor" and that was the name that came up). Based on the number of pages his name appeared on, it's smaller than Mel (conman) and Boyle (FBI) but it looks like a decent sized role. Most of his scenes are with Bale and a few with Cooper. The two leads are definitely Bale and Cooper. Amy's role is pretty small but it won't surprise me if Russell beefed it up like what he did with her character in The Fighter.
Could you send me the script please? :)

Why do you guys have to read the script? So you can be "in the know" or something? lol reading the script takes all the fun out of it.
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:Why do you guys have to read the script? So you can be "in the know" or something? lol reading the script takes all the fun out of it.
I just wanna skim it.

Still tho I feel like that would give too much away. At least to me. But I guess sometimes curiosity gets to you.
Say Girl

I read it when Bale got attached because I was curious if it's a good project or not. I tend to do that when my favorite actors get involve in certain projects. :P

Bale and Adams? This is great! :tooexcited:
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

I feel bad for Cooper. :lol:

Allstar wrote:I feel bad for Cooper. :lol:
Why?

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Allstar wrote:I feel bad for Cooper. :lol:
Why?
Going to get blown off the screen going head to head with Bale in the flashier role.