American Hustle (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Jesus guys. Have you even seen him tackle a character worth a fuck? I blame alot of his past roles on his agent. Once people see SLP and TPBTP they will be like wow he is such a great actor. Then Dodd and I can tell people to suck a fuck cuz they didn't even give him a chance.
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:Jesus guys. Have you even seen him tackle a character worth a fuck? I blame alot of his past roles on his agent. Once people see SLP and TPBTP they will be like wow he is such a great actor. Then Dodd and I can tell people to suck a fuck cuz they didn't even give him a chance.
:clap:

Last edited by Dodd on November 14th, 2012, 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why you lurking my page brah?

I've heard good things about him in Limitless. I also really enjoyed him in the A-Team movie (guilty pleasure).

I liked...
Midnight Meat Train :ninja:

Cooper was genius in Wedding Crashers.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Cooper was genius in Wedding Crashers.
That really was his big break lol. He is the only thing I remember about that movie. Such a douche.
Say Girl

Vader182 wrote:I don't 'get' Cooper really. Sorry Dodd.

-Vader
because you do not have a appreciation for comedy.

Looking forward to this movie. David O' Russel is a fine director and Bale & Renner are really good actors. Not sure about Cooper although I've only seen him in The Hangover films and Limitless. Was never a huge fan of The Hangover though I thought he did a decent job in Limitless.

DOR showers Bale and Cooper with praise in the latest issue of Esquire magazine. Very interesting read, he also said that he is going to be on "a roll" in terms of making lots more movies.

Cooper talks about Abscam.