Elementary (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
So this British dude named Sherlock Holmes has this drug problem, and goes to rehab in New York or some shit like that. And meets this chick named Joan Watson who lost her medical license or something and helps Sherlock, and she has boobs so that totally makes the obvious romance between the two more heterosexual.

What is this devilry?

"The consequence for remaking a great British show is, I collect your fucking head."

I'm still waiting for it to air before I judge...but man, its hard.

chee wrote:So this British dude named Sherlock Holmes has this drug problem, and goes to rehab in New York or some shit like that. And meets this chick named Joan Watson who lost her medical license or something and helps Sherlock, and she has boobs so that totally makes the obvious romance between the two more heterosexual.

"Not gay, therefore not good." is totally the proper way to judge fiction, I've found.

Nelson wrote:
chee wrote:So this British dude named Sherlock Holmes has this drug problem, and goes to rehab in New York or some shit like that. And meets this chick named Joan Watson who lost her medical license or something and helps Sherlock, and she has boobs so that totally makes the obvious romance between the two more heterosexual.

"Not gay, therefore not good." is totally the proper way to judge fiction, I've found.
I find ways to make it gay.

chee wrote:I'm still waiting for it to air before I judge...but man, its hard.
I really despise most +1 posts, but +1
ps - that's what she said

Forget that, I'm making a judgement right now. This will suck. :judge:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

The only reason I'm going to check this out is Lucy, that would be it. Why isn't she playing Holmes? :think:

Yeah, same. I'm watching it for Lucy as well. This would be interesting to see how they change it with a woman in the role, like would they still be roommates?