Enemy (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Gyllenhaal will play a dysfunctional history teacher who accidentally discovers his exact double (which he will obviously play too) on a rented DVD, seeks him out and ends up turning both of their lives upside down.

In a strange twist, his double also appears to be about five years younger, complete with a mustache. Could there by some time travel going on here?

mchekhov wrote:Gyllenhaal will play a dysfunctional history teacher who accidentally discovers his exact double (which he will obviously play too) on a rented DVD, seeks him out and ends up turning both of their lives upside down.

In a strange twist, his double also appears to be about five years younger, complete with a mustache. Could there by some time travel going on here?
Source?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
mchekhov wrote:Gyllenhaal will play a dysfunctional history teacher who accidentally discovers his exact double (which he will obviously play too) on a rented DVD, seeks him out and ends up turning both of their lives upside down.

Source?
http://collider.com/jake-gyllenhaal-an-enemy/153519/
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

This months Details had a cool write up about this movie
Why you lurking my page brah?

ban will find you

I was talking with my sister and her friends and they said they seen production of this movie happening over the Summer; Her friends said they seen Jake and the production team shooting at York University. Should be interesting to see how they use that setting.

September release date confirmed for Russia. What does that mean for the rest of the world?

Dodd wrote:September release date confirmed for Russia. What does that mean for the rest of the world?
Yet another pointless bump by Dodd.

this seems very interesting

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Dodd wrote:September release date confirmed for Russia. What does that mean for the rest of the world?
Yet another pointless bump by Dodd.
Game of Thrones is dope yo