Enemy (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Now Where Was I ? wrote:WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK

that ending

WHAT THE FUUUUCK

more thoughts later
No Spoilers

this movie really isn't for everyone folks, Villeneuve made a incredible classic whodunit flick with Prisoners, but this is so experimental that I don't recall seeing something similar...the story is so simple that it may deceive some, it's all about atmosphere and the performance (s) of Jake Gyllenhaal. It's so well directed, Villeneuve is the real deal...a lot of questions raised and almost none that are answered and a crazy crazy ending...wow, I need to see this again (and it's a good sign because I think this film needs A LOT of multiple viewings to be fully absorbed)...Can't say I loved it but it was a unique cinematic experience and Villeneuve continues his incredible streak started with Polytechnique, Incendies and Prisoners

8.5/10

If ANYONE see this, send me a PM, I need to discuss that ending with someone (my friend was as shocked and confused than me)

Forum Pro
Law
Now Where Was I ? wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK

that ending

WHAT THE FUUUUCK

more thoughts later
No Spoilers

this movie really isn't for everyone folks, Villeneuve made a incredible classic whodunit flick with Prisoners, but this is so experimental that I don't recall seeing something similar...the story is so simple that it may deceive some, it's all about atmosphere and the performance (s) of Jake Gyllenhaal. It's so well directed, Villeneuve is the real deal...a lot of questions raised and almost none that are answered and a crazy crazy ending...wow, I need to see this again (and it's a good sign because I think this film needs A LOT of multiple viewings to be fully absorbed)...Can't say I loved it but it was a unique cinematic experience and Villeneuve continues his incredible streak started with Polytechnique, Incendies and Prisoners

8.5/10

If ANYONE see this, send me a PM, I need to discuss that ending with someone (my friend was as shocked and confused than me)
Where did you see it?

It was intriguing, but not necessarily enjoyable. Neutral

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK

that ending

WHAT THE FUUUUCK

more thoughts later
No Spoilers

8.5/10

I analyzed it on my blog. I explained the ending in the comments section. Giver her a look.
http://andyzachmoviereviews.com/?p=1917 and comment if you have more questions. I've seen it 3 times.

Sky007 wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK

that ending

WHAT THE FUUUUCK

more thoughts later
No Spoilers

8.5/10

I analyzed it on my blog. I explained the ending in the comments section. Giver her a look.
http://andyzachmoviereviews.com/?p=1917 and comment if you have more questions. I've seen it 3 times.
Spot on analysis. Realized this on the ride home.

Law wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK

that ending

WHAT THE FUUUUCK

more thoughts later
No Spoilers

8.5/10

Where did you see it?
Montreal, Villeneuve comes from there, we have a wide release 8-)

This comes out next week for me.

-Vader

Forum Pro
Vader182 wrote:This comes out next week for me.

-Vader
Lucky! But it's hitting VOD so everyone may see it soon - no Enemy on the horizon for my country, sadly.

Forum Pro
Law
m4st4 wrote:

-Vader
Lucky! But it's hitting VOD so everyone may see it soon - no Enemy on the horizon for my country, sadly.
When???

Forum Pro
Law wrote:
m4st4 wrote:

-Vader
When???
Echovoid_52 wrote:Alright, where the heck can I watch this? So it's on Direct TV(which practically no one has, I myself have Comcast.) and it's STILL not out on torrent!? So weird... Its not on VOD for me yet either despite it's release date today. Can anyone direct me to somewhere i can watch it. Already checked Pirate Bay..
Fingers crossed.