Batman: The Dark Knight Returns animated movie

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I mean, if you've seen the trailer, you know what to expect from the voice. It's... interesting.

slimshady247 wrote:I mean, if you've seen the trailer, you know what to expect from the voice. It's... interesting.
Yeah, but how well does he portray it? Does it continue to follow the graphic novel?

Well, I haven't read the graphic novel in quite some time, so I'm not sure how accurate the lines themselves are, but I think his delivery was solid. Of course, you could think it's terrible, which is why I'm hesitant to give some sort of definitive verdict. Basically, if you've liked what you've heard already, the rest of his delivery doesn't deviate too much from that, and I thought he did a good job.

slimshady247 wrote:Well, I haven't read the graphic novel in quite some time, so I'm not sure how accurate the lines themselves are, but I think his delivery was solid. Of course, you could think it's terrible, which is why I'm hesitant to give some sort of definitive verdict. Basically, if you've liked what you've heard already, the rest of his delivery doesn't deviate too much from that, and I thought he did a good job.
Ok, can I pm you asking some questions? I'd hate to fill up this thread with useless spoilers.

Yeah sure.

RyanRises wrote:
Bacon wrote:Ugh, I can't find ANYTHING. :(
It's a cartoon.
:lol:

Bacon wrote:
slimshady247 wrote:Well, I haven't read the graphic novel in quite some time, so I'm not sure how accurate the lines themselves are, but I think his delivery was solid. Of course, you could think it's terrible, which is why I'm hesitant to give some sort of definitive verdict. Basically, if you've liked what you've heard already, the rest of his delivery doesn't deviate too much from that, and I thought he did a good job.
Ok, can I pm you asking some questions? I'd hate to fill up this thread with useless spoilers.
What spoilers? TDK-Returns is around for more than two decades.

m4st4 wrote:
Bacon wrote: Ok, can I pm you asking some questions? I'd hate to fill up this thread with useless spoilers.
What spoilers? TDK-Returns is around for more than two decades.
A spoiler is still a spoiler no matter what it's from.

Any links?

Bacon wrote:Any links?
No.
Brave New World