Transcendence (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
There needs to be a trailer for this film right now.

Like I already mentioned, international teaser should be attached to Catching Fire internationally, since it's Summit/Lionsgate who are distributing it outside of the US (where WB are doing the honours - domestic teaser with Hobbit?)

So, trailer's coming with The Hobbit?

theseeker9175 wrote:So, trailer's coming with The Hobbit?
I hope so, and chances are it might.

https://twitter.com/movie_maniac_/statu ... 8000985088
@movie_maniac_ So can we expect a trailer for Transcendence as well?

@oracle1986 I don't know if it'll debut with The Hobbit or not but I know for sure that it'll be released before the end of this year.

Dragon_316ca wrote:
https://twitter.com/movie_maniac_/statu ... 8000985088
@movie_maniac_ So can we expect a trailer for Transcendence as well?

@oracle1986 I don't know if it'll debut with The Hobbit or not but I know for sure that it'll be released before the end of this year.
Really curious about how this is going to look and really interested to see something from this finally.

Don't want to bang on about the same thing again, but remember that Warner is only distributing Transcendence in the US. Everywhere else (except UK and China) it's Summit Entertainment. So therefore, I still stand by my theory that they could attach a teaser to Catching Fire internationally. Unsure about US.

antovolk wrote:Don't want to bang on about the same thing again, but remember that Warner is only distributing Transcendence in the US. Everywhere else (except UK and China) it's Summit Entertainment. So therefore, I still stand by my theory that they could attach a teaser to Catching Fire internationally. Unsure about US.
Maybe, but as it is an American-made film, I would imagine it would want to start with an American audience first. But your theory could work.

BlairCo wrote: Maybe, but as it is an American-made film, I would imagine it would want to start with an American audience first. But your theory could work.
The thing is, it does come out earlier than Interstellar so it does make sense to attach the teaser to CF and release it online the same week? And then show the same teaser (assuming WB/LGF co-ordinate the trailer campaign so that we don't get the same problem as Prometheus and Star Trek Into Darkness with spoilery international trailers) with Hobbit in the US? Don't know any LGF movie opening in December that they could attach this teaser to to be in line with the US....