Transcendence (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
That's what passes as a "first look"? A couple sentences from Wally and two photos?

Either they're saving a major campaign for after awards season, or they're nervous.

-Vader

Hopefully this means the trailer will arrive soon.

DoubleD wrote:Hopefully this means the trailer will arrive soon.
Yeah I hope we get a trailer or a new poster for this soon.

I didnt realize this comes out quite so soon. No trailer yet is a surprise.

ComptonTerry wrote:I didnt realize this comes out quite so soon. No trailer yet is a surprise.
Yea. Only about four months until release. When a trailer does hit thought, I would expect it to be a full blown trailer. Not just a teaser.

How so should they be nervous? A lot of other films have kicked in their marketing and take the spot. Better for them to wait and put the trailer out in the right moment. I think the marketing will be quite all right once it starts.

I'm pretty sure already I'm seeing this in cinemas and I will likely avoid any trailers. Photos and posters are good and mostly don't spoil the whole thing. Since this is Wally's first film I'd expect them to throw in quite a lot of the film in the trailer or at least, it wouldn't surprise me.

Well, this confirms that Cillian Murphy isn't playing Lance.

So no trailer with The Hobbit?

Transcendence wrote:So no trailer with The Hobbit?
Nope. No idea whet it would be coming though...wonder what's the next film Summit are putting out internationally which comes out around the same times as a film WB are putting out domestically...

I think I'm going to skip the trailer. They haven't put out anything like it and since we're pretty close to release, I can hold it ;) Would rather know less than seeing a trailer which shows a lot of the film I'm highly likely seeing in theaters anyway.