Frankenweenie (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I'm really looking forward to this, and I haven't looked forward to a Burton film in about 7 years. Really hope this one does OK.

Since Big Fish (my favorite Tim Burton movie) I've been praying Burton would shape up and go back to being the Burton we all know and love who makes mostly original films with the occasional adaptation here or there...unfortunately these days all his films are remakes of some pre-existing property with that Burton spin on it (that admittedly would have enough to put me in a seat years ago but after Chocolate Factory onward it's been unbearably same-y in my opinion). Frankenweenie is a ray of hope but even THAT is a movie he already made! The guy's now resorted to remaking his own stuff!

I know a lot of people on here make fun of the fact that NF has this irrational hate of Burton mvies, but this is just more of the same stupid shit he's been making for years. He is such a hack its unreal.

who knew that Burton’s new movie, “Frankenweenie” is based off his childhood?! I guess that makes considering the plot has to do with a child and his dog. But he says that this movie is based off his relationship with a dead dog! I don’t know about you guys, but this movie seems like it is going to quite sentimental, of course with a Tim Burton twist! Read Burton’s interview for yourself if you don’t believe me, http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/201 ... hood-video

Mr. Caine wrote:Another pointless,irrelevant,gimmicky shit.Shocker

Oscar time 8-)