Hangover Part III (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Skyab sinks.

Peace wrote:
Skyab23 wrote:there have been numerous films that have received wide critical acclaim that Broski has panned and yet he's praising The Hangover III...he has a right to his opinions (as do I with TDKR), but he has a pattern of largely disagreeing with many films praised in the film community.

Of course SLP and Hangover are two completely different films, I was merely pointing out that there's been a long list of films that Broski gives a thumbs down to that are largely considered some of the year's best films, and yet he's giving a ringing endorsement to The Hangover Part III. Just pointing that out...I disagreed with the acclaim TDKR got and Iron Man 3 is getting, so I'm not adverse to disagreeing with the film community at times as well.
Whatever man. You called out someone in the HANGOVER thread for finding it funny because he did not care for a film (that is nothing like this) that you loved.

Get over yourself.
Dude, calm down. I don't agree with a lot of Broski's opinions on movies, get over that.

shit is meh

7/10

C-

better than the 2nd one which was fucking terrible

BroskiSabor wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
I just want to know one thing,
does the giraffe survive?
Definitely not. It's actually kind of a graphic death, even though it's clearly fake. Everyone in the theater was cracking up, and I was just sitting there like, "are you fucking serious?" One of the least funny jokes in the film.
yeah there were lots of moments where everyone and their grandma was laughing and im sitting there like :| fuck outta here CACs that was not funny...the gay stuff between Alan and Phil was hilarious though lol

Micool wrote:
BroskiSabor wrote:
Definitely not. It's actually kind of a graphic death, even though it's clearly fake. Everyone in the theater was cracking up, and I was just sitting there like, "are you fucking serious?" One of the least funny jokes in the film.
yeah there were lots of moments where everyone and their grandma was laughing and im sitting there like :| fuck outta here CACs that was not funny...the gay stuff between Alan and Phil was hilarious though lol
And that credits scene with Stu having the boobs? Pretty stupid, but I laughed. Some really funny moments in this film, and some not funny at all.

Skyab23 wrote:there have been numerous films that have received wide critical acclaim that Broski has panned and yet he's praising The Hangover III...he has a right to his opinions (as do I with TDKR), but he has a pattern of largely disagreeing with many films praised in the film community.

Of course SLP and Hangover are two completely different films, I was merely pointing out that there's been a long list of films that Broski gives a thumbs down to that are largely considered some of the year's best films, and yet he's giving a ringing endorsement to The Hangover Part III. Just pointing that out...I disagreed with the acclaim TDKR got and Iron Man 3 is getting, so I'm not adverse to disagreeing with the film community at times as well.

i just needed to post this somewhere

So this is another cash grab pointless sequel and nothing else?

PowerDump wrote:So this is another cash grab pointless sequel and nothing else?
Not in the same sense as the second, but yes, kind of.

Why you lurking my page brah?

Based off the reviews it seems Coop sinks. No longer the king of hollywood. :wave: