Thread For Terrible Movie News

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
For a less dark note for a moment: in his latest "Marvels definitely going to be mad at Mark Ruffalo about this" episode, Mark leaves his phone on and accidentally pirates the first 5 minutes of his own movie at the world premiere on Instagram Live.

SilverHeart wrote:For a less dark note for a moment: in his latest "Marvels definitely going to be mad at Mark Ruffalo about this" episode, Mark leaves his phone on and accidentally pirates the first 5 minutes of his own movie at the world premiere on Instagram Live.
Oh my lord... Marvel will pardon him for that, surely. It is hilarious though that Mark has been unintentionally leaking stuff out a fair bit recently. He might need a social media strategist.

Yeah, Boseman implied on Kimmel that he got in a lot of trouble for blowing the big Infinity War/anniversary photoshoot as well.

Talk about striking while the iron is frozen.

terrible trailer

This is the Jack Sparrow I want to see again; despicable and threatening, able to pull off in this most ridiculous of ideas with such charming elegance. Not the blundering, "impersonator working on Hollywood boulevard" Jack Sparrow that Depp has chosen to be for the past couple of movies.

I still believe that the first Pirates movie is a genuinely great movie with some seriously fun performances. So I'm not against a reboot, but only if it goes back to the spirit of the first movie and not the sit-com it ended up becoming.

Pirates 1 is a masterpiece. The last couple have been shit, so I do understand why they want to reboot it. If they do, at least I hope they wait like 5+ years.