Thread For Terrible Movie News

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Well there goes the Star Trek reboot. It was fun for 2 flms.

Come on the cast is still there and the writing isn't that bad...yeah I'm not really excited about a sequel without Abrams, but expecting a complete disaster is exagerrated IMO

But I guess they want a 2016 release couldn't they have waited another year for Abrams to come back, shooting in early 2016 after Star Wars

Now Where Was I ? wrote:Come on the cast is still there and the writing isn't that bad...yeah I'm not really excited about a sequel without Abrams, but expecting a complete disaster is exagerrated IMO

But I guess they want a 2016 release couldn't they have waited another year for Abrams to come back, shooting in early 2016 after Star Wars
Waiting for Abrams would have been the best choice, but oh well at least we got two great movies from this reboot.

I'm still waiting for them to inevitably revive the TV show. If they put it on the right network and gave it to someone competent (my personal pick would be Jonah) it could really work, especially with the technology available for television programs these days.

hahahahhahahahha