Controversial opinions about movies

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
You saw Black Swan as a step down, but criticize me when I say Young Adult was step down. :|

Durden wrote:You saw Black Swan as a step down, but criticize me when I say Young Adult was step down. :|
I said it to make you laugh to be honest. I forget shit gets lost on the computer. I don't see it as a step down. Just a different kinda film. Like I said it's almost like a fantasy or really a nightmare. I do really like the film.

Edit: I saw it alone on Christmas. I'm pretty close to it. So I hope you don't think I'm attacking it.
Say Girl

Dead Poets Society is one of the best films I've ever seen.

Bacon wrote:Dead Poets Society is one of the best films I've ever seen.
Is it better than Flyboys?

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Is it better than Flyboys?
Yes. :|

You've seen like eight movies. Ergo, not controversial.

Mission Impossible 3 is a really good action film (probably one of the best in the 2000's). I feel no one realizes this.

xWhereAmI? wrote:Mission Impossible 3 is a really good action film (probably one of the best in the 2000's). I feel no one realizes this.
After watching it like three times it gets boring. The bridge scene was awesome and my favorite part of the whole film, the firt 2 times i watched. The third time it was boring and nothing special.

I'm looking forward to Olympus Has Fallen even more than established franchises. :crazy:

Mahiya_Borden wrote:I'm looking forward to Olympus Has Fallen even more than established franchises. :crazy:
not Controversial ;)