Controversial opinions about movies

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote:Nevermind allstar, it's personal for him.
:eh:
Brave New World

The term "fag" and "gay" have been thrown around quite a bit on this board. Last spring I asked (well, complained actually)several different mods if this was kosher on NF and never got a response. So, hey, go nuts. There won't be any reprisals as far as I can tell.

RyanRises wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Nevermind allstar, it's personal for him.
:eh:
Was a joke.

Joeyjojo72 wrote:The term "fag" and "gay" have been thrown around quite a bit on this board. Last spring I asked (well, complained actually)several different mods if this was kosher on NF and never got a response. So, hey, go nuts. There won't be any reprisals as far as I can tell.
In all honesty, I really think those words are for the really unimaginative, lazy and dull. I mean, overall I don't care but there are so many more fantastic words out there to hate things with.
Do you... like pineapple?

If only we could use those jibran. xD Anyway, it's dado for christ sakes, let's not take this to supreme court and move the fuck on, plenty of controversial movie subjects without jumping on someone's throat over nothing.

m4st4 wrote:If only we could use those jibran. xD Anyway, it's dado for christ sakes, let's not take this to supreme court and move the fuck on, plenty of controversial movie subjects without jumping on someone's throat over nothing.
Also sprach the m4st4! :twothumbsup:

Ice Age is one of the Best Animated Films ever (But the sequels are shit).

BlairCo wrote:Ice Age is one of the Best Animated Films ever (But the sequels are shit).
No.
Brave New World

RyanRises wrote:
BlairCo wrote:Ice Age is one of the Best Animated Films ever (But the sequels are shit).
No.
You forgot what this thread is about.

Interesting thought. What would be your other BAF contenders?