Boyhood (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
This film. I can't. I'll see you again in ten years, Boyhood.

I simply can't go back after experiencing this wonder.

Mason actually turned out to be a cool guy.

m4st4 wrote:Mason actually turned out to be a cool guy.

It's pretty horrible that I have to wait until September 18th for this. :cry:

This film was close enough to being a miracle for me; both the film I deserved and needed. For the past year or two, I've always been sulking and annoyed over the fact that my daily routine is the same old one, and I rarely get the chance to experience anything exciting or life-changing. And after experiencing and walking out of this film, I was reminded completely of why I need to enjoy what I have now in my life, and begin to get more excited about what is to coming around the corner for me. Let go of all those problems you reckon will stay with you, because they'll slowly fade away and become non-existent.

I'm seriously glad this film walked into my life, because now I can't get it out of my head. It was such an important and unforgettable experience that has touched me more than anything in such a long time that it's not even funny.

BlairCo wrote:This film was close enough to being a miracle for me; both the film I deserved and needed. For the past year or two, I've always been sulking and annoyed over the fact that my daily routine is the same old one, and I rarely get the chance to experience anything exciting or life-changing. And after experiencing and walking out of this film, I was reminded completely of why I need to enjoy what I have now in my life, and begin to get more excited about what is to coming around the corner for me. Let go of all those problems you reckon will stay with you, because they'll slowly fade away and become non-existent.

I'm seriously glad this film walked into my life, because now I can't get it out of my head. It was such an important and unforgettable experience that has touched me more than anything in such a long time that it's not even funny.

The worst part is I could potentially like it more than Cornstellar.

BlairCo wrote:This film was close enough to being a miracle for me; both the film I deserved and needed. For the past year or two, I've always been sulking and annoyed over the fact that my daily routine is the same old one, and I rarely get the chance to experience anything exciting or life-changing. And after experiencing and walking out of this film, I was reminded completely of why I need to enjoy what I have now in my life, and begin to get more excited about what is to coming around the corner for me. Let go of all those problems you reckon will stay with you, because they'll slowly fade away and become non-existent.

Amazing to see that the film had such a profound impact on you. I know that feeling so well, because many movies have done that for me in the past. I'm happy for you man. :thumbup:

Cilogy wrote:The worst part is I could potentially like it more than Cornstellar.

It's my favorite of the year (so far) as well.

WE ARE MASON. Well... I feel like I kinda am... that's the best this movie could've done.