Snowpiercer (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
EXCLUSIVE: Chris Evans is setting down the shield for a moment, as the CAPTAIN AMERICA thesp is in negotiations to star in the indie SNOW PIERCER from THE HOST helmer Bong Joon-ho. Joon-ho also wrote the script with Park Chan-wook, director of the original Korean cult classic OLDBOY, producing. Set in a world covered in snow and ice, the story follows a train full of travelers who struggle to co-exist.
This sounds really cool.

Sounds brilliant!

Allstar wrote:
EXCLUSIVE: Chris Evans is setting down the shield for a moment, as the CAPTAIN AMERICA thesp is in negotiations to star in the indie SNOW PIERCER from THE HOST helmer Bong Joon-ho. Joon-ho also wrote the script with Park Chan-wook, director of the original Korean cult classic OLDBOY, producing. Set in a world covered in snow and ice, the story follows a train full of travelers who struggle to co-exist.
This sounds really cool.
All except for the Chris Evans part.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Bong Joon-Hoo is officially the best name of all time.

DoubleD wrote:All except for the Chris Evans part.
WOW...

...Evans is a talentless hunk. He failed at acting in his "drama" Puncture, which further exemplified his only tool in acting being his body, as even THEN, in an indie lawyer drama, he had to have a shirtless scene.

FilmmakerRising wrote:...Evans is a talentless hunk. He failed at acting in his "drama" Puncture, which further exemplified his only tool in acting being his body, as even THEN, in an indie lawyer drama, he had to have a shirtless scene.
Have you seen Sunshine?

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote: Have you seen Sunshine?
I have, I loved it. But Evans did nothing extraordinary in it, he was more of a "Insert any actor here" performance...

Ok, seriously. Who is your avatar? He looks familiar, but I can't remember....

FilmmakerRising wrote:Ok, seriously. Who is your avatar? He looks familiar, but I can't remember....
Paul Greengrass

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
FilmmakerRising wrote:Ok, seriously. Who is your avatar? He looks familiar, but I can't remember....
Paul Greengrass
!!!
United 93 is a masterpiece!