What was the last movie you watched? III

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Meraxes wrote:MI: Ghost Protocol. 8/10. Best popcorn movie in a long time.
Absolutely! Funny, entertaining,and visually fantastic!

The stunt work was awesome!

21 Jump Street

4/5

Bizarre, hilarious comedy. Jonah Hill and Channing Hill are funny as hell. Great use of Johnny Depp's character.
he played his death so great. That cadence he used for his speech was probably the realest I have ever heard.
Dave Franco is a pleasant surprise here.

Forum Pro
Law
Young Adult: 8/10

Movie is pretty funny, more uncomfortably awkward than funny though. The whole baby naming party thing, wow. I almost couldn't watch it. It has it's emotional depth too. I feel the characters pain in the movie (Mavis Gray).

All around a good film, acting is top notch.

Law_of_4 wrote:Young Adult: 8/10

Movie is pretty funny, more uncomfortably awkward than funny though. The whole baby naming party thing, wow. I almost couldn't watch it. It has it's emotional depth too. I feel the characters pain in the movie (Mavis Gray).

All around a good film, acting is top notch.
Yeah the entire baby naming ceremony is so intense. Its cringe worthy to watch Mavis go off on everybody.

MSUspartans2211 wrote:
Meraxes wrote:MI: Ghost Protocol. 8/10. Best popcorn movie in a long time.
Absolutely! Funny, entertaining,and visually fantastic!

The stunt work was awesome!
I watched this again tonight. Can't wait for the blu-ray release.

Does the Blu-ray of Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol switch to the IMAX Image ratio?

BlairCo wrote:Does the Blu-ray of Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol switch to the IMAX Image ratio?
I saw this
In other news today, it's apparently been confirmed by director Brad Bird that Paramount's 4/17 Blu-ray release of
'Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol' will feature a shift to the intended IMAX aspect ratio for those scenes
shot in IMAX format. Thanks to Bits reader Juan P. for the heads-up
So I guess so

Dream-Xtractor wrote:
BlairCo wrote:Does the Blu-ray of Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol switch to the IMAX Image ratio?
I saw this
In other news today, it's apparently been confirmed by director Brad Bird that Paramount's 4/17 Blu-ray release of
'Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol' will feature a shift to the intended IMAX aspect ratio for those scenes
shot in IMAX format. Thanks to Bits reader Juan P. for the heads-up
So I guess so
Excellent!

BlairCo wrote:
juliansplat4 wrote:American History X - 8.5/10

A very provocative and underrated film. Another reason why I simply adore Edward Norton.
I only watched it last month and
I didn't know how the film ended beofre watching the film, which was a relief. Because it has one of the most miserable, downbeat endings I've ever seen. I couldn't get to sleep easily after watching it.
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I mean, you never know when a dude is cradling his dead brother in his arms, quoting Lincoln.

juliansplat4 wrote:
BlairCo wrote: I only watched it last month and
I didn't know how the film ended beofre watching the film, which was a relief. Because it has one of the most miserable, downbeat endings I've ever seen. I couldn't get to sleep easily after watching it.
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I mean, you never know when a dude is cradling his dead brother in his arms, quoting Lincoln.
Both