What was the last movie you watched? III

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
BlairCo wrote:
juliansplat4 wrote: Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I mean, you never know when a dude is cradling his dead brother in his arms, quoting Lincoln.
Both
Too dark and bleak? I did call it provocative.

juliansplat4 wrote:
BlairCo wrote: Both
Too dark and bleak? I did call it provocative.
Provocative is probably the right word.

BlairCo wrote:
juliansplat4 wrote: Too dark and bleak? I did call it provocative.
Provocative is probably the right word.
Yes, yes it is.

On another note, I'm going to watch the Hunger Games over the weekend or any time through Spring Break. Me and my peeps are so pumped.

juliansplat4 wrote:
BlairCo wrote: Provocative is probably the right word.
Yes, yes it is.

On another note, I'm going to watch the Hunger Games over the weekend or any time through Spring Break. Me and my peeps are so pumped.
I heard mixed responses from my friends (all are avid THG fans) but my pal who actually translated it for this market was really positive about it, said he loved it, especially (duh) Jenn. ;)

MI: Ghost Protocl 4/5

highly entertaining. Brad Bird has a great sense of direction, and movement. Tom Cruise is bad ass

Mashkov!!! I hope he gets more work here, because his English was fantastic. You can sense him trying to make it as perfect as possible lol. That moment when Ethan jumps from the building was funny as hell. He was like "you wanna jump? okay...go ahead...ill watch " lol

Paula Patton's acting is atrocious

m4st4 wrote:
juliansplat4 wrote: Yes, yes it is.

I heard mixed responses from my friends (all are avid THG fans) but my pal who actually translated it for this market was really positive about it, said he loved it, especially (duh) Jenn. ;)
Yeah, if all else fails, Jennifer Lawrence will probably be the best part. I've heard that Josh Hutcherson really isn't that good.

The Ides of March (2011)
Rating: 8.2/10
Personal Interest's Rate: 7.9/10

mchekhov wrote:MI: Ghost Protocl 4/5

highly entertaining. Brad Bird has a great sense of direction, and movement. Tom Cruise is bad ass

Mashkov!!! I hope he gets more work here, because his English was fantastic. You can sense him trying to make it as perfect as possible lol. That moment when Ethan jumps from the building was funny as hell. He was like "you wanna jump? okay...go ahead...ill watch " lol

What about Renner and Pegg?

Allstar wrote:
mchekhov wrote:MI: Ghost Protocl 4/5

What about Renner and Pegg?

Pegg was funny. Renner was decent. Felt like he didnt do much here

Who cares is she can't act, she's f*cking lovely to look at. Made the film that much better.