What was the last movie you watched? III

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I recently watched Funny People.

Funny People is the comedy-drama film written and directed by Judd Apatow. It features Adam Sandler and Seth Rogen as stand-up comedians.

I surprisingly didn't hate this film, which I was told by many that I would. I actually enjoyed a lot of aspects of the movie. The biggest flaw was that the actors weren't of the proper caliber for the material. And the material itself at times was rather vulgar and shallow just for the sake of being funny - cause otherwise there wasn't much to laugh at. The biggest beef I had with the film however, was that none of the main characters are that likable. The all just barely get by. I wouldn't want to be friends with any of the characters in real life -- they all seem like total douches. Other than that, it was pretty brave and interesting.

I'll give it a 3/5.

The Ballad of Jack and Rose

It's obvious that the only reason Daniel Day-Lewis signed on to this
piece of trash is because his wife is the director/writer.

3/10

The Usual Suspects 10/10
Superb film. Kevin Spacey at his best. Singer hasn't made better film so far.

The Jacket 7/10

Seen it before, but I really like it. :D

Dances with Wolves and The Italian Job.

The Final Destination

Being a massive fan of the FD trilogy, I enjoyed the fourth movie. I wasn't the best of the series, but wasn't the worst, imo.

6/10

Terms of Endearment

Romantic comedies are usually pretty derivative, but this one is really good.

8.5/10

Employee of the Month.

Terrible film.

I just finished Cloverfield on Blu-ray, it was a very good experience. It looked good and terrifying, I give it 8 points out of 10. I saw it in the theaters in 2008, but it was fun watching it on my TV too. So 8/10.

Moon, with Sam Rockwell....really good movie, great psychological/emotional experience

Brothers...was really impressed with this one. such a solid cast. great story. Tobey Maguire was awesome, he really embodied the psychology of somebody who is being deteriorated mentally