What was the last movie you watched? III

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
RIFA wrote:
CaliKid329 wrote:David Fincher to direct the Assassins Creed movie.
Hell Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Bioshock yes. AC no.
A david Fincher Bioshock movie :o
That would be amazing!!
I'm interested to see what he will do with 20,000 leagues under the sea.

Dark Shadows

4/5

Wildly entertaining. There are tons of surprising moments, and the humor came from all sorts of angles and not just the discrepancy between Barnabas' time and the 70s. The tone of the movie keeps you on the edge, because the change from light and comedy to dark and horror is really quite unpredictable. The film never lets you become accustomed to its tone and settle in before changing it up on you. Depp is perfect and fun as hell to watch. The other stands outs are Michelle Pfeiffer, Helena Bonham Carter, and also Eva Green. As of right now, It's in my Top 10 Best Pic contenders.

mchekhov wrote:Dark Shadows

4/5

Wildly entertaining. There are tons of surprising moments, and the humor came from all sorts of angles and not just the discrepancy between Barnabas' time and the 70s. The tone of the movie keeps you on the edge, because the change from light and comedy to dark and horror is really quite unpredictable. The film never lets you become accustomed to its tone and settle in before changing it up on you. Depp is perfect and fun as hell to watch. The other stands outs are Michelle Pfeiffer, Helena Bonham Carter, and also Eva Green. As of right now, It's in my Top 10 Best Pic contenders.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mchekhov wrote: As of right now, It's in my Top 10 Best Pic contenders.
On your right, you can see mchekhov, completely detached from reality. :shh:

10/10

I would even call it underrated. Im doubtful yet hopeful that Rises will be better
"When art imitates life"

Very enjoyable. Hemsworth was pretty good, and I really loved Hiddleston. Perhaps because I'm biased a bit, cause I love the character, Loki. Nevertheless, I thought he was very good. I wished to see more of Idris Elba's character, Heimdall. He was very interesting and should've been shown more. Anyway, nice film, but could've been a lot better. It probably doesn't deserve the rating I'm giving it, but I really liked it.

8/10

Alberto wrote:It probably doesn't deserve the rating I'm giving it, but I really liked it.
I think you need to try personal interest's rating. ;)

Meh.

5/10

Bruce wrote:Image

Meh.

Stupid Tim Burton gimmick/10
Fixed.

Master Virgo wrote:
Alberto wrote:It probably doesn't deserve the rating I'm giving it, but I really liked it.
I think you need to try personal interest's rating. ;)
Yeah, I do :lol:
I'd give it 7.5 for rating, and 8 for personal interest's rating. But it's much easier this way, to give just one rating. Anyway, nice movie :thumbup: