What was the last movie you watched? III

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Posts: 3257
Joined: January 2012
Location: Israel
I understand it when people lie and say they're like 60 or something for a joke but 22 ? Are you just trying to look legal? lol

Nelson wrote:
Liron wrote:

Image


:think:
hes 4 its in his username u dumbos
:cry:

User avatar
Posts: 13377
Joined: August 2011
Liron wrote:I understand it when people lie and say they're like 60 or something for a joke but 22 ? Are you just trying to look legal? lol

Nelson wrote:
hes 4 its in his username u dumbos
:cry:
AT one point it was 100 and changed it to a random day. Ask Bacon I told him a while back. :lol:
Why is a witch hunt starting?
Brave New World

Posts: 3551
Joined: January 2011
Location: Here?
Image


Close Encounters of the Third Kind


9.2/10

Such and amazing film. I am glad that I bought it on blu ray. The director's cut is the best version.

User avatar
Posts: 10604
Joined: March 2012
Location: The Rose City
ComptonTerry wrote:
Joseph Dazz wrote:Image

9.1/10 - Definitely the best PTA film so far!
Looking forward to The Master. :)
Magnolia is much better IMO.
Agreed, Boogie Nights is his best though.

User avatar
Posts: 13377
Joined: August 2011
Durden_77 wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
Magnolia is much better IMO.
Agreed, Boogie Nights is his best though.
Boogie Nights- 9.5/10
Magnolia- 9.3/10
TWBB- 9/10
Punch Drunk Love- 8.7/10
Hard Eight/ Sydney- 8.2/10
The Master- TBD
Brave New World

User avatar
Posts: 1027
Joined: November 2011
Location: Indiana
Liron wrote:
Nelson wrote:hes 4 its in his username u dumbos
:cry:
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1680
Joined: January 2012
Location: Miami/FL
ryan4butler wrote:
Durden_77 wrote: Agreed, Boogie Nights is his best though.
Boogie Nights- 9.5/10
Magnolia- 9.3/10
TWBB- 9/10
Punch Drunk Love- 8.7/10
Hard Eight/ Sydney- 8.2/10
The Master- TBD
Boogie Nights = Great Family Film! :roll:

User avatar
Posts: 13377
Joined: August 2011
Joseph Dazz wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Boogie Nights- 9.5/10
Magnolia- 9.3/10
TWBB- 9/10
Punch Drunk Love- 8.7/10
Hard Eight/ Sydney- 8.2/10
The Master- TBD
Boogie Nights = Great Family Film! :roll:
:lol: Obviously.
Brave New World

Posts: 7738
Joined: February 2012
Location: Boston, Taxachusetts.
Durden_77 wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
Magnolia is much better IMO.
Agreed, Boogie Nights is his best though.
I saw Boogie Nights only once and I liked it, I just liked Magnolia more (seen Magnolia twice). I need to see BN a second time though. Could change my mind after seeing it again, but for now Magnolia is my favorite PTA film Ive seen. Ive never seen Hard Eight, and Ive only seen a little of PDL because I had no interest in it at all and just gave up watching it haha.

User avatar
Posts: 10604
Joined: March 2012
Location: The Rose City
ComptonTerry wrote:
Durden_77 wrote: Agreed, Boogie Nights is his best though.
I saw Boogie Nights only once and I liked it, I just liked Magnolia more (seen Magnolia twice). I need to see BN a second time though. Could change my mind after seeing it again, but for now Magnolia is my favorite PTA film Ive seen. Ive never seen Hard Eight, and Ive only seen a little of PDL because I had no interest in it at all and just gave up watching it haha.
I have seen Magnolia once, so need to watch that again even though I liked it quite a bit. Boogie Nights has too many scene's that I love, and the directing is brilliant. I am not the biggest fan of TWBB, and have seen it the most out of any of his films. The last 30 minutes are great, but getting there is almost hard for me sometimes. PDL I have only seen once, and don't plan on watching it again.

Locked