What was the last movie you watched? III

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I disagree,
Those movies are good, especially Das Experiment, but no where in par with The Lives Of Others!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

The Lives of Others was a masterpiece, but it's definitely not the best foreign film ever. I suggest you check out The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, Amelie, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, Seven Samurai, Downfall, and Let the Right One in.

Also, I just watched Ghost Town.

It's kind of unoriginal and predictable, but it's damn entertaining, especially Ricky Gervais.

8.5/10

Bicycle Thieves, Battleship Potemkin, The Seven Samurai. Rashômon, 8½. Grand Illusion, La Strada, The Rules of the Game, The Seventh Seal, Wild Strawberries, Au revoir les enfants and Nuovo cinema Paradiso. Just to name a few..

The Lives Of Others is a fantastic film, don't get me wrong, but not "the best non-American movie ever!"
@sammyjankis88

The Man From Earth 10/10. One of the best science-fiction films.

The Aviator a few day's ago.

Yesterday "World Trade Centre", after 8 years, it is still a shocking drama.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Miller's Crossing

Unfortunately, like most of the Coen Brothers' work, I didn't like it. It takes about an hour for the actual plot of the movie to start, and even then, there's nothing particularly interesting done with it.

4/10

Rewatched Inglourious Basterds. I haven't been watching many movies as of late. :P

Inglourious Basterds

This movie proved me once again that I really REALLY don't like Tarantino movies. I loved the 2 first chapters, I was really into it, but after that - borefest. So for me, humour, Pitt and Waltz saved this movie from being horrable.

5/10 (yeah, don't shoot me, please)