What was the last movie you watched? III

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Fright Night (2011)

One of the biggest surprises last year.
When you think teen-comedy-horror, you don't expect fun dialogue and quite thrilling scenes!!!
A very fun movie.

Rating: 8/10
Personal Interest Rating: 8.5/10

Threshold wrote:Fright Night (2011)
One of the biggest surprises last year.
When you think teen-comedy-horror, you don't expect fun dialogue and quite thrilling scenes!!!
A very fun movie.

Rating: 8/10
Personal Interest Rating: 8.5/10
Ah so it is good? I very much ignored it, brushing it off as just another Twilight/teen like vampire movie. Will have to rent and see, Colin is nice.

ComptonTerry wrote:Definitely a good movie. I hope Fincher sticks around for the other 2.
I wish... But not gonna happen. :( Chances are sliiiim. He's doing that Netflix pilot and after that, who knows... He probably won't work on a smaller budget cause they need to cut it back and shoot back-to-back, it ''underperformed'', even with 250+ mil.$... Movie business is sick these days.

m4st4 wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:Definitely a good movie. I hope Fincher sticks around for the other 2.
I wish... But not gonna happen. :( Chances are sliiiim. He's doing that Netflix pilot and after that, who knows... He probably won't work on a smaller budget cause they need to cut it back and shoot back-to-back, it ''underperformed'', even with 250+ mil.$... Movie business is sick these days.
Bummer :(

The original swedish series started here last week. Pretty good. Noomi Rapace rocks! It's weird but, watching it in Swedish feels more intense to me. :?

Had to watch some really amazing films for my uni course. Here they are in order of my favourite to least favourite:

Amores Perros (Love's a Bitch); El Dia de la Bestia (Day of the Beast); El Bano del Papa (The Pope's Toilet); Ume Filme Falado (A Talking Picture); Fresa y Chocolate (Strawberry and Chocolate).

And also, Crank and Crank 2, because there's always room for some over-the-top, violent, mindless, crazy, entertaining, action film, Jason Statham style haha!

The Secret World of Arrietty (2012)
Rating: 8.5/10
Personal Interest's Rate: 8.6/10

Words can't describe how amazing this film really is.

m4st4 wrote:

David Fincher to direct the Assassins Creed movie.

The Godfather: Part II (1974)-10/10
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

CaliKid329 wrote:David Fincher to direct the Assassins Creed movie.
Hell Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Bioshock yes. AC no.

RIFA wrote:
CaliKid329 wrote:David Fincher to direct the Assassins Creed movie.
Hell Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Bioshock yes. AC no.

Are you nuts??? Fincher would make the greatest video game adapted movie of all time. He would be perfect for that.