What was the last movie you watched? III

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Dodd wrote:watched basketball diaries, worth the watch. 7.3/10
Di Caprio's best performance so far :JGLface:

CrazyEight wrote:
dagn96 wrote:Star Trek (2009)

6/10 Pretty decent
But this could have been a abetter end.
Wow, that video wasn't funny at all. I find it ironic that you think it's funny to make fun of the lens flares in Star Trek, yet you are a Michael Bay fan.
First of all I didn't put the video because it was funny.
Well, The Rock was good & I only kept liking the first Transformers after re watching both movies.But of course at least I didn't found The Godfather boring. No offense, dude

Well, The Rock was good & I only kept liking the first Transformers after re watching both movies.But of course at least I didn't found The Godfather boring. No offense, dude
Ok, then why did you put the video? It's clearly making fun of Star Trek, and is meant to be a comedy. And, what exactly was your goal with "The Godfather" comment?

The Legend of Drunken Master

Everyone needs to check out this hugely entertaining martial arts comedy, Jackie Chan is at his finest.

10/10

CrazyEight wrote:
Ok, then why did you put the video? It's clearly making fun of Star Trek, and is meant to be a comedy. And, what exactly was your goal with "The Godfather" comment?
Because I found the ending a little bit boring. That's all. Don't get me wrong it was a decent film but I found some possible plotholes.
Why didn't the Romulans didn't just escape their planet?
The father of Jim didn't have anything to do with the destruction of their planet, why did they have to attack the USS Kelvin
If the Romulans survived the first black hole maybe they could've survived the last one, I mean half the ship was already inside
How could James know about the lightning storm, and how did the Romulans plan to sneak up on the Federation ships if the lightning storm happened by accident because of the Black hole?
I thought it might have been explained at the end but it didn't, which is why I found it a bit boring, sorta like you found The Godfather boring. I didn't mean anything by it, dude. :angel:

I had much the same problems as you with Star Trek, fwiw.

Dazed and Confuse, BEST HANGOUT MOVIE EVER!

9/10 :thumbup:
Why you lurking my page brah?

The Sea Inside: 9/10

dagn96 wrote:
CrazyEight wrote:
Because I found the ending a little bit boring. That's all. Don't get me wrong it was a decent film but I found some possible plotholes.
Why didn't the Romulans didn't just escape their planet?
The father of Jim didn't have anything to do with the destruction of their planet, why did they have to attack the USS Kelvin
If the Romulans survived the first black hole maybe they could've survived the last one, I mean half the ship was already inside
How could James know about the lightning storm, and how did the Romulans plan to sneak up on the Federation ships if the lightning storm happened by accident because of the Black hole?
I thought it might have been explained at the end but it didn't, which is why I found it a bit boring, sorta like you found The Godfather boring. I didn't mean anything by it, dude. :angel:

Miami vice, meh; 6/10... and i'm a Michael Mann fan!
Why you lurking my page brah?