What was the last movie you watched? III

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Precious

6.8/10

Not too impressed with the overall tone for the movie. Felt very miss-matched. Mo'nique was phenomenal though.

Memento

Really great. The whole backwards timeline was genius and it brilliantly written. Also it's noticeable that Nolan avoided plot holes and spoilers until the very end, I mean, beginning. You get my point. The point is it took a great screenplay, a great director, a great cast and crew to make this one of the best Nolan films, so far. Though I liked The Dark Knight a little better than this one.

Alice in Wonderland

CrazyEight wrote:Alice in Wonderland
did you like it?
I thought it was a par movie

dagn96 wrote:Memento

Really great. The whole backwards timeline was genius and it brilliantly written. Also it's noticeable that Nolan avoided plot holes and spoilers until the very end, I mean, beginning. You get my point. The point is it took a great screenplay, a great director, a great cast and crew to make this one of the best Nolan films, so far. Though I liked The Dark Knight a little better than this one.
Finally got to see it, huh, dagn96? Good for you. :)

chee wrote:
dagn96 wrote:Memento

Finally got to see it, huh, dagn96? Good for you. :)
Well downloaded it from youtube and into my iPod and saw it. :clap:

from youtube?

#1fan wrote:from youtube?
yes. downloaded them there. They're divided in 11 parts

#1fan wrote:
CrazyEight wrote:Alice in Wonderland
did you like it?
I thought it was a par movie
Yeah, it wasn't bad. A little slow at times, but having never been introduced to "Alice in Wonderland" at an early age, it was nice to finally have the story told in a way that I could enjoy.