Most Hated Directors on Nolan Fans

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Which ones do you hate the most?

Tim Burton
32%
Peter Jackson and his LOTR
4%
James Cameron and his Avatar
32%
Terrence Malick
11%
George Lucas
21%

Total votes: 75

These are really respectable directors who get a lot of hate in this site for strange reasons.
You can pick all three of them if you want.

James Cameron is an absolute genius.

Burton seems like a cool dude but his movies... :sick:

I think lately Burton though I barely understand why... he fucked up Alice In Wonderland but still... before that he had Sweeney fucking Todd... which is one of the best movies of the last decade... And Alice In Wonderland wasn't that bad ... I mean it was bad but the visuals were amazing... Burton's imagination has no limits...

Burton has become far too predictable and Peter Jackson has let CGI and narrative bloat derail his post-LOTR films.

Sorry RIFA and MV but Burton got all those haters for a reason.His movies are fucking awful.It's cool if you like his wacky pointless acid trips which he calls movies but it doesn't work for others.We want to see a normal story with normal characters told normally from this genius who can only deliver visuals entertaining for babies.

Cameron is a thief, Burton has no substance, and Jackson is like a more respectable Michael Bay.

Nolan4Life wrote:Cameron is a thief, Burton has no substance, and Jackson is like a more respectable Michael Bay.
You just got reported bitch.

Mr. Caine wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote:Cameron is a thief, Burton has no substance, and Jackson is like a more respectable Michael Bay.
You just got reported bitch.
Not the first time, I suppose.

Burton is underrated.