Enter WB's new sweepstakes to win a TDK blu ray and a PS3

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

are you a computer

WB plant.

apw
The Blind Side was critically acclaimed? :lol:

Since WB knows about this site, does Nolan know about it too?

#1fan wrote:are you a computer
Nope.
Eternalist wrote:WB plant.
Yup.
akv1984 wrote:Since WB knows about this site, does Nolan know about it too?
That would be cool, but it's doubtful... at this point.

Anyways... still a cool contest. ;)

TeddyBlass wrote:
I think he does!
If Nolan is anything like me, he'd like to know about sites like these. At least, I think. I mean, I would be honoured if anyone would ever make a fansite about me/my work!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:
I think he does!
If Nolan is anything like me, he'd like to know about sites like these. At least, I think. I mean, I would be honoured if anyone would ever make a fansite about me/my work!
I'd do the same thing too! But Nolan doesn't really seem like the type who would Google himself to see if he has sites dedicated to him. I don't know. He just doesn't seem self absorbed.

No, I actually do not think he found this site on his own, but rather someone in his production team did and told him. I mean, someone got to check what the world know about Inception right? What rumours are going on about Batman 3?
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:No, I actually do not think he found this site on his own, but rather someone in his production team did and told him. I mean, someone got to check what the world know about Inception right? What rumours are going on about Batman 3?
Agreed. If he knows about this site, it's because someone told him. Not because he found it on his own. But it makes me wonder, does he sometimes visit this site as a guest and looks at all the things we discuss? If I were a director and if I found a site dedicated to me, I might do that when I have free time. It would be cool to know if he does do that.