What's the last book you've read?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I guess I couldn't tell you the exact one I finished last, but I'm working on finishing Stephen Kin's IT again. Still one of my absolute favorites.

Damn I gotta start reading IT now.

Havoc1st wrote:
willaartwillem wrote:Beautiful, and above all, sad.

Had to read this during 11th grade english class. Good stuff. It's one of those times where the compulsory book reading for english class is actually not shite.
Yeah I read this for my Reading List too. It's a great, great book indeed.

akv1984 wrote:Damn I gotta start reading IT now.
IT is a very long book as well. IT is about 1300 pages long, at least the edition I have at home is and that might look intimidating but it flows pretty well.

Do you all read in your native language or English? If your native language isn't English lol

Batfan175 wrote:
akv1984 wrote:Damn I gotta start reading IT now.
IT is a very long book as well. IT is about 1300 pages long, at least the edition I have at home is and that might look intimidating but it flows pretty well.
I'm trying to look for more books that flow. I feel like some of the books I pick up can be so slow and can be so annoying to get through.

Nomis wrote:Do you all read in your native language or English? If your native language isn't English lol
I read both English and Dutch books

willaartwillem wrote:
Nomis wrote:Do you all read in your native language or English? If your native language isn't English lol
I read both English and Dutch books
Which language do you prefer to read in?

Both. But unless the book was originaly written in English, it doesn't make that much of a difference to me

reading well written books in different languages (stuff like Hemingway, Faulkner, McCarthy, Fitzgerald) would really really hurt the experience imo

but i'm sure it works vice versa as well
Ruth wrote:
Both. But unless the book was originaly written in English, it doesn't make that much of a difference to me
why do i always think you're American