What's the last book you've read?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
A Pattern Language by Christopher Alexander

Last Read:
Fight Club, again, again, again
- Chuck Palahniuk

Now reading:
Rebel without a crew
- Robert Rodriguez

Animal Farm by George Orwell. I recently got into more political reads, and this is great!

I know this is a rather old thread, but I find pointless start a new thread about the same thing..
Well, my latest reading was "Catching Fire" of the Hunger Games trilogy, i'm gonna read Mockingjay and afterwards "The Subtle Knife"

bLaZe wrote:Animal Farm by George Orwell. I recently got into more political reads, and this is great!
Same here, but I just had to read it for english class. :D

And I see your avatar is from V for Vendetta, Which is the book I read before Animal Farm! eerie...

solo2001 wrote:
bLaZe wrote:Animal Farm by George Orwell. I recently got into more political reads, and this is great!
Same here, but I just had to read it for english class. :D

And I see your avatar is from V for Vendetta, Which is the book I read before Animal Farm! eerie...
I've read it in italian more or less one year ago and I did enjoy it! I'm thinking of read it again in english, is written using a complex english?

(does exist even a book of "V for Vendetta"?)

The film is based off of the graphic novel written by Alan Moore.

Crazy Eight wrote:
The film is based off of the graphic novel written by Alan Moore.
Yeah, I know that, but I was asking whether there was even a novelization of the graphic novel or of the film or he meant the graphic novel.. ;)

Andrea wrote: Yeah, I know that, but I was asking whether there was even a novelization of the graphic novel or of the film or he meant the graphic novel.. ;)
Yes, I mean the graphic novel :) It's INCREDIBLY well written (the same guy who wrote the Watchmen graphic novel). But actually a while ago, I picked up the audiobook, Which turned out the be the audiobook of the novelization of the movie based on the graphic novel! I never got through it. :lol:

MrG
World War Z - Max Brooks

2nd reading and it's just as excellent.