What's the last book you've read?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Biribiri wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
Biribiri wrote:Still waiting for Milo's Dangerous as the SWJs tremble fear and hide in their safe spaces.
Is Milo the pedophile dude?
Unfortunately it is very easy to destroy reputations by picking anything isolated and out of context. The same happened to pewdiepie

Biribiri wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
Biribiri wrote:Still waiting for Milo's Dangerous as the SWJs tremble fear and hide in their safe spaces.
Unfortunately it is very easy to destroy reputations by picking anything isolated and out of context. The same happened to pewdiepie
Good job at not answering the question. And people on this forum actually defended pewdiepie and we all felt sorry for him.

Biribiri wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
Milo's views actually sound worse in context.

milo actually says a lot of true stuff, but he also says so much disgusting and horrid stuff that we obviously pick out the latter when talking about him

Michaelf2225 wrote:milo actually says a lot of true stuff, but he also says so much disgusting and horrid stuff that we obviously pick out the latter when talking about him
I also think a lot of his true stuff gets muddled with his overly biased articles and poor reporting/journalism skills.

This isn't the type of dude conservatives need representing them.

akv1984 wrote:
Michaelf2225 wrote:milo actually says a lot of true stuff, but he also says so much disgusting and horrid stuff that we obviously pick out the latter when talking about him
I also think a lot of his true stuff gets muddled with his overly biased articles and poor reporting/journalism skills.

100% agree

but while i think he's a bad representation of the average conservative ideals, i'm okay with him as a provocateur, because i think some of the provocative stuff he says has - at least in some part - sparked genuine conversation about real issues: Islam, feminism, etc.

if that makes sense

Michaelf2225 wrote:
akv1984 wrote:

100% agree

but while i think he's a bad representation of the average conservative ideals, i'm okay with him as a provocateur, because i think some of the provocative stuff he says has - at least in some part - sparked genuine conversation about real issues: Islam, feminism, etc.

if that makes sense
I know what you mean. I don't really have a problem with Milo being a troll. As a troll, he did elicit conversation. I just don't like him being a troll and trying to have some semblance of a career in journalism. He's not a good writer and he isn't nearly intelligent enough to be a journalist. So that's why his articles come off as being some angry teenage boy's opinion pieces he put up on FB.

If Milo was just some dude making dumb twitter statuses and posting memes on Facebook like Amiri King, no one would have a huge issue with him and fights at Berkley wouldn't have happened etc.

Page turner