What's the last book you've read?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Well, for the longest I was the same way. Wouldn't read it if I couldn't hold or feel it. But then one of my favorite author's goes out and does a Kindle only exclusive. So I downloaded it using my Kindle app on my phone, and haven't looked back since.

DoubleD wrote:Out of curiosity, do you guys use a Kindle, or do you prefer to have the actual book in hand?
I read them on an android tablet. Used to borrow physical books from the library but stopped half a year ago. I like physical books make no mistake but I buy only the ones that I'm prone to read again (which are few), the few ones I loved. I don't want stacks of books that I will never read again, hence ebooks or borrowed books.

BlairCo wrote:Image

But seriously, it takes the story to a very interesting place by the end. I was annoyed with the first half in its establishing of plot, but I'm glad everything came full circle at the end, and provides some fantastic messages that I don't see being shown enough in today's society. I reckon I'll watch the 1962 film tonight.
I've been searching this book for a long time and I haven't found it yet :(

theseeker9175 wrote:
BlairCo wrote:Image

But seriously, it takes the story to a very interesting place by the end. I was annoyed with the first half in its establishing of plot, but I'm glad everything came full circle at the end, and provides some fantastic messages that I don't see being shown enough in today's society. I reckon I'll watch the 1962 film tonight.
I've been searching this book for a long time and I haven't found it yet :(
How? It's literally everywhere I've been to.

Bacon wrote: How? It's literally everywhere I've been to.
Even southern Mexico?

The Bible - 6/10

A little slow at times, but overall it was alright. I thought the pacing was a bit off, and the Jesus guy could have used some better characterization.

theseeker9175 wrote:
Even southern Mexico?
eBay?

DoubleD wrote:
theseeker9175 wrote:
Even southern Mexico?
eBay?
Meh I don't believe in eBay
It's actually pretty expensive to buy on the Internet. And my parents don't borrow me so easily their card :blank:

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:The Bible - 6/10

A little slow at times, but overall it was alright. I thought the pacing was a bit off, and the Jesus guy could have used some better characterization.
:lol: :clap:

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:The Bible - 6/10

:lol: