American Psycho remake

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
No. To. This.

But if it must happen we all know who should play Mr. Bateman:

hahah Scott Disick is sort of like an American Psycho...completely harmless though. He's the funniest bit of the show.

mchekhov wrote:hahah Scott Disick is sort of like an American Psycho...completely harmless though. He's the funniest bit of the show.

He cracks me up, he's the one and only reason I put up with that show. That episode where he hires a personal assistant is gold.

But seriously, this might be the worst idea ever. Somebody send in The Bear Jew.

Just finished watching it.... Man its great... gonna be hard to top this.

GothamGirl wrote:No. To. This.

But if it must happen we all know who should play Mr. Bateman:
I don't know what to say about this. Bale was amazing as Bateman. It's going to be tough to top his performance no matter if the interpretation will be different.

These modern times are so unfitting for both Scarface and the American Psycho remake.

Mahiya_Borden wrote:
I don't know what to say about this. Bale was amazing as Bateman. It's going to be tough to top his performance no matter if the interpretation will be different.

This was a joke mi amigo. No way would I really want Scott to play Patrick Bateman. He just really looks like him, and his mannerisms SCREAM sociopath.

Sabrina don't just stare at it, eat it!

GothamGirl wrote:
Mahiya_Borden wrote:

This was a joke mi amigo. No way would I really want Scott to play Patrick Bateman. He just really looks like him, and his mannerisms SCREAM sociopath.
:-D I was not talking about Scott something playing Bateman but the rmake of an amazing film. Btw Bale is hotter than him. :P

Mahiya_Borden wrote:
GothamGirl wrote:

:-D I was not talking about Scott something playing Bateman but the rmake of an amazing film. Btw Bale is hotter than him. :P
Ohhhhhhhhh, got ya