American Psycho remake

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Fuck this.

Worst. Idea. Ever.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

What is the damn point in this. Absolutely ridiculous. Preposterous.

Why do studios feel the need to remake every damn film? They see the dollar signs and they're in there like a shot. Instead of investing time and money into great, original and unique new film ideas, they resort to remaking successful movies just to milk the cash cow. It's sickening.

Mason wrote:Why do studios feel the need to remake every damn film? They see the dollar signs and they're in there like a shot. Instead of investing time and money into great, original and unique new film ideas, they resort to remaking successful movies just to milk the cash cow. It's sickening.

I can't even see this as becoming a high grossing or popular film. So it shouldn't fire on any cylinders.

what. the. f***

lol the facebook page for AP is going bonkers over this, someone's head will be off with I predict

One side of me = No God no!

The other side of me = If they present the story in a different, original way, and try not to rip off the original, it may have a chance at being good. But it still needs to be faithful to the novel.

I'll hold judgement till later. For now though, I'm not too keen on this.

It is a new adaption of the novel, I have no problem. That being said I do not give a fuck about this.