X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
User avatar
Posts: 20369
Joined: June 2010
So is a trailer coming out tonight?

User avatar
Posts: 16716
Joined: March 2012
I love how they made a Rogue poster even though she isn't in the movie:
Image

User avatar
Posts: 19849
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:This reveal was more underwhelming than American Hustle.
Last edited by BlairCo on January 27th, 2014, 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Posts: 26135
Joined: June 2011
So how often are they releasing these, so we can project a certain time for the trailer.

User avatar
Posts: 42855
Joined: May 2010
Movie needs more Whedonisms.

User avatar
Posts: 7306
Joined: January 2014
I'm sorry but those covers are atrocious along with most of the costumes. I mean seriously that Quicksilver one is bad bad. Straight from the discount rack at the local Halloween costume shop. C'mon Singer, this is pitiful.

User avatar
Posts: 42855
Joined: May 2010
ChristNolan wrote:I'm sorry but those covers are atrocious along with most of the costumes. I mean seriously that Quicksilver one is bad bad. Straight from the discount rack at the local Halloween costume shop. C'mon Singer, this is pitiful.
I did not know Singer was the costume designer.

User avatar
Posts: 7306
Joined: January 2014
Allstar wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:I'm sorry but those covers are atrocious along with most of the costumes. I mean seriously that Quicksilver one is bad bad. Straight from the discount rack at the local Halloween costume shop. C'mon Singer, this is pitiful.
I did not know Singer was the costume designer.
He had the power to reject whatever designs he/she came up with. It's obvious he thought that trash was acceptable.

User avatar
Posts: 42855
Joined: May 2010
My heart goes out to people who have strong opinions on what a comic book character's movie costume looks like.

User avatar
Posts: 7306
Joined: January 2014
Allstar wrote:My heart goes out to people who have strong opinions on what a comic book character's movie costume looks like.
You're kidding right? How can you honestly say that costume is anywhere near decent...

Post Reply