X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
So is a trailer coming out tonight?

I love how they made a Rogue poster even though she isn't in the movie:

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:This reveal was more underwhelming than American Hustle.
Last edited by BlairCo on January 27th, 2014, 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So how often are they releasing these, so we can project a certain time for the trailer.

Movie needs more Whedonisms.

I'm sorry but those covers are atrocious along with most of the costumes. I mean seriously that Quicksilver one is bad bad. Straight from the discount rack at the local Halloween costume shop. C'mon Singer, this is pitiful.

ChristNolan wrote:I'm sorry but those covers are atrocious along with most of the costumes. I mean seriously that Quicksilver one is bad bad. Straight from the discount rack at the local Halloween costume shop. C'mon Singer, this is pitiful.
I did not know Singer was the costume designer.

Allstar wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:I'm sorry but those covers are atrocious along with most of the costumes. I mean seriously that Quicksilver one is bad bad. Straight from the discount rack at the local Halloween costume shop. C'mon Singer, this is pitiful.
I did not know Singer was the costume designer.
He had the power to reject whatever designs he/she came up with. It's obvious he thought that trash was acceptable.

My heart goes out to people who have strong opinions on what a comic book character's movie costume looks like.

Allstar wrote:My heart goes out to people who have strong opinions on what a comic book character's movie costume looks like.
You're kidding right? How can you honestly say that costume is anywhere near decent...