X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Myeah I think it would be good to show what the movie is about in the new trailer. Mostly about the past, partially in the future.

I still vow for an Extended Edition of this film. Wolverine mostly takes up all the screen time and story with some other X-Men getting a plausible amount of role as well. Now we're dealing with mutants like that (Xavier, Magneto) that are played by two actors for each character. I really fear other X-Men will get too small roles, maybe even less so than in previous films. I hope the film itself will play out well but still, more screen time for certain mutants wouldn't hurt the film imo.

JohnConstantine wrote:Image
Epic
wtf

^
Toad.
(I like his look honestly. And hope he is badass as in the first X)

Singer must be obsessed with the Toad character. Wonder why.

I'm having a real hard time believing these two are the same person:

He's had a tough life.

Why couldn't they have made Quicksilver look like this guy who was clearly supposed to be Quicksilver in Origins?

lol

And I'm actually sort of angry at Empire's "reveal". I would be less angry if the Instagram teaser hadn't had footage. It was like "BIG reveal on Sat, here's a teaser" and then "lol nope just a bunch of badly photoshopped covers". It's pissing me off. Not to mention this is like the only superhero movie NOT having a Game Spot. Just honestly, I'm overreacting, but I still want some more promotion for this film. Even a new poster.

Heisenmags.