X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Law wrote:
Bacon wrote:Really, so that was it? No trailer?
That was it? They released 25 magazine covers.
Scans, trailer #2, something meatier.

didich wrote:There's an obvious anime influence in the designs of the characters, specially the ones coming from the dark future (like that purple energy girl).

Hell, the Future Sentinel could pass for something out of NGE. The design is the one that works the best as well, maybe due to it's creepy, psuedo-mechanical/pseudo-demonic nature.
Too bad most of the movie is set in the past because the future stuff is largely cooler. ;)

shadow123 wrote: Image
Yeah, because I've always wanted to mentally challenged.

Liking what I am seeing so far on this film. My only issue is with Mystique, as much as I love Jennifer this new Mystique look is kinda lame.

KITTY!!! :D
I'm liking these pics more than the posters.
And Sir Ian is like 'calm your tits bitches' :lol:

The mystique makeup was horrible in FC. Made jlaws round face look bizarre, and not in a good way. Romijns look and performance was close to perfect, but surely a mega star like ms Lawrence will nail the role this time around. The toned down makeup should help, though I agree its rather bland.

Well, Nerdist DID say they had trailer #2 and some website said it was gonna release sometime this week.

HOLY SHIT!!111!1!!11!

That being said: now give us the damn trailer already.

Wolverine has the bone claws. So this takes place before Origins, or they will write off Origins (with the time altering thingy) and Wolvie get his adamantium in this one (Stryker is in this) or in the following one.