X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Is anyone sick and tired of Wolverine-centric X-Men movies, like on regular by-monthly basis? Every time they update something on that front it reminds me... Like for example these shooting schedules. Two weeks for Ellen Page? Gimme a break, she single handedly carried out the marketing for Beyond: Two Souls and sold the damn game - she was the main attraction. How about trusting in your other assets Hollywood executives (and directors/screenwriters), for a change?

Look at Guardians of the Galaxy, fresh example? Every member of the team is equally treated, every piece of the team-puzzle matters; X-Men are epithome of team building.

m4st4 wrote:Is anyone sick and tired of Wolverine-centric X-Men movies, like on regular by-monthly basis?
Most certainly. I was pretty pissed this was going to be a Bryan Singer X-Squad reunion fun-time anyway. But please, no more Wolverine. I like Hugh Jackman but dear god, no more.

It's a real shame because I wanted this trilogy to remain entirely focussed on McFassavoy after their absolutely fantastic job in the first one. It's a real shame that their screentime is going to be (greatly) reduced because Bryan Singer wants atonement for leaving the original trilogy to die.

Forum Pro
Law

Haven't seen these before:

Why'd they recast Stryker? I mean, this takes place not too long before Origins, they could have just used Danny Huston again:

Bacon wrote:Haven't seen these before:
Surprised there isn't a new pic of Singer.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Bacon wrote:Haven't seen these before:
Surprised there isn't a new pic of Singer.
Yep.

And I thought Origins was not considered part of continuity anymore. Could be wrong. If it is, then whatever. They don't want any part of Origins touching this lol

They haven't been clear on it. I mean, Quicksilver is in this and played by someone else too. Or maybe they just don't give a shit.

SilverHeart wrote:They haven't been clear on it. I mean, Quicksilver is in this and played by someone else too. Or maybe they just don't give a shit.
They might acknowledge its existence without swearing unyielding fealty to it, i.e. re-using Hood's casting.

Kitsch won't be playing Gambit ever again, I can assure you of that.