X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ruth wrote:
Pratham wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
6'2 isn't tall enough?
Too tall. In comics, Wolvie is a stocky and I think around 5'2"-5'".
That's around 150-155cm, right? Odd. Would've never thought that, it's even shorter than the average woman height (though, I'm 5'9" lol).
Well, his short stature is half of what earned him the name Wolverine.

Of course, I can't really think of any fitting actors that are around that height, so I'm fine with Jackman.

Ruth wrote:
Pratham wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
6'2 isn't tall enough?
Too tall. In comics, Wolvie is a stocky and I think around 5'2"-5'".
That's around 150-155cm, right? Odd. Would've never thought that, it's even shorter than the average woman height (though, I'm 5'9" lol).
That's exagerated. In the comics he is no near that small. My grandma and aunt are that small. He is at least 170 but no taller than 180 maybe.

I'm 5'9" also (1.76m). Same as Robert Downey Jr (just looked it right now, being curious why he wears shoe pads, or what's their name, for Iron Man). Joseph Gordon Levitt also.

Haha I didn't knew JGL was also 1.76, I am too.

god, I never read the comics so I dunno if he's that much of a great character, but I really think Magneto is my favorite CB film character because McKellen/Fassbender are just stealing the show in every movie in this franchise when Magneto is present (maybe except Wolvie in X2)

JohnConstantine wrote:I'm 5'9" also (1.76m). Same as Robert Downey Jr (just looked it right now, being curious why he wears shoe pads, or what's their name, for Iron Man). Joseph Gordon Levitt also.
Nomis1700 wrote:Haha I didn't knew JGL was also 1.76, I am too.
I thought JGL was taller. But it's cute that we all share one thing - same height lol.

But you're a girl right, then you could occasionally wear heels and still be taller ;) I'm not gonna wear those shoes like Robert Downey Jr, I think it's silly.

Nomis1700 wrote:But you're a girl right, then you could occasionally wear heels and still be taller ;) I'm not gonna wear those shoes like Robert Downey Jr, I think it's silly.
Well I doubt that I want to be even taller than I already am lol. But that's off topic :lol:

What do you think you're a giant? :lol: 8-)

Ruth wrote:
Nomis1700 wrote:But you're a girl right, then you could occasionally wear heels and still be taller ;) I'm not gonna wear those shoes like Robert Downey Jr, I think it's silly.
Well I doubt that I want to be even taller than I already am lol. But that's off topic :lol:
How tall are you? *totally on topic here

Nomis1700 wrote:What do you think you're a giant? :lol: 8-)
Naw man, I'm just not a huge fan of heels, I'd feel weird :lol:

Seriously, let's stop :lol: