The Revenant (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Apparently there is another really big role. Maybe they can get Bale or something?
Javier Bardem it is.

It's been a while since I read the script so I can't remember how big the supporting roles are. Plus, Bale's 2012 is already packed with those 2 Malick films.

Allstar wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Apparently there is another really big role. Maybe they can get Bale or something?
Javier Bardem it is.
Is he actually attached?

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Allstar wrote: Javier Bardem it is.
Is he actually attached?
I heard that.

They should get hardy, gosling or fassbender though.

I'm still holding out hope that Hardy will be the next Bond, but could you imagine Hardy take on Craig as a villain, shot by Roger Deakins? Could it get any better?

Crazy Eight wrote:I'm still holding out hope that Hardy will be the next Bond, but could you imagine Hardy take on Craig as a villain, shot by Roger Deakins? Could it get any better?
I was actually pondering Hardy as a Bond villain today. Wrong thread though. :lol:

Sounds interesting. Not a big fan of Penn though. So I hope that falls through.
Crazy Eight wrote:I'm still holding out hope that Hardy will be the next Bond, but could you imagine Hardy take on Craig as a villain, shot by Roger Deakins? Could it get any better?
Hardy vs Craig would be awesome.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
I was actually pondering Hardy as a Bond villain today. Wrong thread though. :lol:
Only today? It's been apparent for a while that it has to be him or Fassbender, surely...

Leonardo DiCaprio, Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu Commit To September Start For New Regency’s The Revenant’
Leonardo DiCaprio has committed to star this September in The Revenant, a gritty thriller that Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu will direct for New Regency, for fall 2015 release through Fox. DiCaprio had been attached to team with Inarritu, but he is attached to many projects; getting the star to commit off his Oscar-nominated Wolf Of Wall Street performance is a big development for Arnon Milchan and Brad Weston’s game plan to make tasteful, star and director-driven fare.
http://www.deadline.com/2014/04/leonard ... um=twitter

yeeeeeee

inb4 everybody

Damn, you won me Dream :lol:

I've heard there have been talks with DDL, Phoenix and Fassbender too. Maybe it'll be for the other two roles. Iñárritu really knows how to choose good actors.