The Revenant (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
And The Phantom strikes again! Not to be confused with The Phantom Menace or even The Empire Strikes Back (though if this is the title to Episode VII, I’ll be pissed).

No… seriously, our very reliable source on all things scoopage has dropped another good one to us here at Schmoes Know. And this time, it involves the pairing of two amazing actors who became besties during their time robbing people’s subconscious in Inception.

According to The Phantom, Tom Hardy is in serious talks to join Leonardo DiCaprio in Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu’s THE REVENANT.

The project was announced back in April, with Leo coming on board the “gritty” thriller that will begin filming this September.

The project’s plot:

A 19th-century fur trapper gets mauled by a grizzly bear and left for dead by his companions. He survives and seeks revenge on them.

Inarritu wrote the latest draft of the script, based off the Michael Punke’s novel, “The Revenant: A Novel of Revenge,” and at one point, Sean Penn was circling the pic, in talks to be the “bad guy” in the film; with DiCaprio being the half eaten grizzly bear sandwich that comes after the men who left him for dead.

The Phantom, close to the project in question, is saying that Tom Hardy is in deep talks now to join the film. Putting two and two together (which I hate because math is hard), I think Hardy is looking into becoming the bad guy DiCaprio goes out in search of his revenge.
http://schmoesknow.com/hot-scoop-tom-ha ... ant/24054/

:think: Would be great if true though.

That would be incredible.

ThePlaylist ‏@ThePlaylist

Rumor: Tom Hardy To Reteam With Leonardo DiCaprio In Alejandro González Iñárritu's 'The Revenant' http://dlvr.it/5qdNch

Fantastic :clap:

You had my curiosity. Now you have my attention.

Hell yeah!!!

A critically acclaimed director along with 2 of one of the best acting talents in the one film.

Allstar wrote: HOLY SHIT! :clap:

Did not want to get too excited at first because it was only the schmoes.
Eh they are often right with their scoops lately

Dream-Xtractor wrote:Fantastic :clap:
Leo= I'm In