The Revenant (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Allstar wrote:
Also...where are these Phoenix/Fass rumors even coming from?
In Google Groups there's a forum composed of Hollywood insiders who post scripts and rumors before anybody else (they posted last Thursday that Fincher wasn't going to do Jobs, before the announcement yesterday, or the involvement of Adams in Story of Your Life since February, just to give examples). That's where I got the Devil In the White City script. However, they must have realized that now there were people reading their forum (here and in AW, where someone posted a link to that group) and now it's private, which is a fucking shame :cry:

Lubezki shot Iñárritu's last film Birdman, fingers crossed we get a re-team for this.

Does anyone have the script?

Although his first three features reaped diminishing returns (Amores Perros is a near masterpiece), Inarritu is certainly great at pulling out wrenching and raw performances from his actors. Very excited for this.

Allstar wrote:Lubezki shot Iñárritu's last film Birdman, fingers crossed we get a re-team for this.
Definitely.

Jedisunscreen wrote:Although his first three features reaped diminishing returns (Amores Perros is a near masterpiece),
Hey, I thought I was the only one!

I'm not a great fan of Biutiful though, but it's better than Babel.

ArmandFancypants wrote:
Jedisunscreen wrote:Although his first three features reaped diminishing returns (Amores Perros is a near masterpiece),
Hey, I thought I was the only one!

I'm not a great fan of Biutiful though, but it's better than Babel.
Yeah, 21 Grams is also very good, but Babel and Biutiful didn't do much for me, aside from Bardem's performance in the latter.

If anyone has or can find the script for this they will be a great friend. :angel:

It's out there somewhere because TalkonCorners used to have it.

Allstar wrote:If anyone has or can find the script for this they will be a great friend. :angel:

It's out there somewhere because TalkonCorners used to have it.
And Stephane (but he's in AwardsWatch now).
Let me ask to some people.......

theseeker9175 wrote:And Stephane (but he's in AwardsWatch now).
Let me ask to some people.......
Any luck?

Anyway this is a recent interview with Iñárritu with shitty translation-
Mexican filmmaker Alejandro González Iñárritu, revealed details about his next film project, " The Revenant , "a panel of Film and Narrative which featured yesterday at the Universidad Veracruzana, after receiving the Carlos Fuentes Creativity Award for his work as a director.

Having worked on his first comedy (black comedy) Birdman with Michael Keaton starring Inarritu explained that through a stage of his career seeking out the comfort of working in projects dramatic style cut Amores Perros, Babel or 21 grams. A challenge that they felt the experience is meeting with proposals like The Revenant, a film genre "western" that held hands with actor Leonardo DiCaprio .

"It's a change and I do like it, because I'm at a stage where I decided to leave my comfort zone to explore and have fun. [...] All genres are interesting, but never made another cut stories and is an opportunity to provide a personal style, "he said about his upcoming films.

On the inclusion of Leonardo DiCaprio in The Revenant, Iñárritu stated that this approach had been looking for the actor, since he considers suitable for the starring role:

"I had long wanted to work with him (DiCaprio); in fact, I rewrote this script more than three years ago and we agreed on dates, but given the opportunity now. Birdman I just finished and I am going to concentrate on this new production. "
The Revenant is a film adaptation of the novel by author Michael Punke, who relates a story of an unfortunate trapper being looted and abandoned by a group of men, only to be mauled by a grizzly bear.
http://www.sandiegored.com/noticias/517 ... II8MO.dpuf