The Revenant (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

This person would be absolutely insufferable to sit with (or near) in a movie theater.
@kcndallnicolej 3h3 hours ago
so I’m gonna watch The Revenant and I can already tell I’m going to regret it so if anyone wants to hold me that would be nice.

what the fuck am I watching

I’m already so confused by this movie.

UM THERE IS AN ARROW IN THAT MAN’S HEAD

y’know when movies are gory just for shits and giggles. that seems like one of these movies.

@kcndallnicolej 2h2 hours ago
at least tom hardy is hot

THIS MOVIE IS TWO AND A HALF HOURS LONG. wow I can’t. I don’t think I can do this.

all my friends left

leo’s teeth in this movie are so disgusting bad teeth are so gross please stop zooming in on his face

@kcndallnicolej 1h1 hour ago
I’m still watching this in hopes it won’t be stupid at some point but i’m an hour in and it’s still dumb af.

@kcndallnicolej 48m48 minutes ago
ANOTHER HORSE HAS DIED AND LEO IS CUTTING OUT IT”S INSIDES TO SLEEP IN IT, NO. I HATE THIS MOVIE.

@kcndallnicolej 36m36 minutes ago
leo’s character in this is just so dumb.

@kcndallnicolej 36m36 minutes ago
like yah I guess he went through a lot for the movie but why the fuck is this up for awards and winning shit other than cinematography.

@kcndallnicolej 18m18 minutes ago
yeah no that movie might have even been worse than mad max.

I would secretly stab that person in the stomach.

m4st4 wrote:I would secretly stab that person in the stomach.

That person unfortunately represents the majority of mankind. As much progress as has been made within the last few decades on various things, intellectualism isn't one of them. Society is plagued by ADD, brought on by their 24/7 devices that provide them instant gratification. Yes, I do yearn for the years when the majority of people looked forward to the release of a new book, or thought the arts could be an enlightening way to better understand the human condition. Those times, however, are long, long gone and they're never coming back.

That's not really the majority. This is just a person who had his/her own agenda before seeing it, decided to watch the movie so they can slam it. They're not even paying attention, tweeting the whole time, looking for "dumb shit". Everything they said that was "dumb" sounds like survival to me. I wouldn't get worked up over a person like that cuz if they were in a situation like Hugh Glass they would be dead in 2 minutes.

yeah, and getting his insides out and sleep in it

:clap:

ArmandFancypants wrote::clap:
:thumbup:

JohnConstantine wrote:
yeah, and getting his insides out and sleep in it