The Revenant (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
DiCaprio can sell anything.

Boxoffice king.

Allstar wrote:DiCaprio can sell anything.

Boxoffice king.
J Egdar tho.

Kidding aside, yes. It's amusing how he can even sell this.

And to think that people were expecting to see this flopping hard.

Allstar wrote:DiCaprio can sell anything.

Boxoffice king.
Him and Cruise.

Cruise relies on blockbusters/franchises and even some of those flop like Edge of Tommorow.

I'd love to see Cruise try to sell a movie like this or Wolf. Doubt he could.

I never said anything about the stuff they sell, just that they're both b.o. kings.

Okay and I am saying DiCaprio's draw is far more impressive since in general his films are much tougher sells. Revenant is an epic art film and it's already crossed 100 mill domestic.

I'm still waiting for Cruise to challenge himself again, it's been a while.

I can't tell who blows more loads on their computer screens daily: Me to Chris Nolan or Allstar to Leo DiCaprio

Add me for Fincher and it's a bukake!

Let's not get overexcited for the boxoffice numbers yet. This film needs to sell at least 300 mil to break even. And J Edgar was not in fact a flop which shows that even a critical failure with poor audience reception can still sell a respectable amount just because DiCaprio's name is written on its posters. This one however has a production budget of a summer blockbuster without being close to resembling one so we'll have to wait and see.£

That is correct. Despite doing pretty good and above expectations, it needs to do MM:FR numbers... plus DVD/blu-ray sales, to make a profit.